• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Eliminate unwritten policy

mikeledo

INNO has an unwritten policy of restoring accidentally deleted buildings to one that can not be rebuilt. The too-frequent FAs with all the deletions that take place is a haven for accidentally deleted evolve buildings, buildings players sometimes pay money to get and many are game-changers. I would suggest they scrap this unwritten policy. If you consider the fact that INNO would rather revamp the game than enforce the no pushing policy (sorry- you closed the door after the horse is out) which is a written policy, why punish money spending players who play by the rules with an unwritten policy?

Alram

Flippers just flip
My understanding of the policy is that it is up to support to determine if you can get your accidentally deleted building back or not. They can see your ticket history and what you were up to when the deletion happened.

Are you suggesting that all deleted buildings be restored on demand? For everyone or just players who spent some money?

mikeledo

Incorrect. They don't care what you are up to on the second request. It is automatically denied. Suggesting all deleted buildings be restored on demand is inane and clearly not what I am suggesting.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Incorrect. They don't care what you are up to on the second request. It is automatically denied. Suggesting all deleted buildings be restored on demand is inane and clearly not what I am suggesting.
Over the past 3 years, I've gotten two accidentally deleted buildings restored on this ID. But maybe I'm not supposed to tell, I don't know ... or maybe they didn't realize it was the second. As I said, I have no idea. But it does happen.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
@helya has said the US market support team is more lenient on this policy than other markets. I accidentally deleted my Owl trying to delete an expired library cart on my EN account. They were very strict about it over there that I only get one undo. I decided not to use it on the Owl in case I accidentally sell off a Fire Phoenix or Witch Hut. Had a good laugh with the special offer during whatever sale to let me buy one for the low low price of $80. Haha, no thanks!

mikeledo

I was informed because I had a brown bear restored, my witch hut would not be restored unless someone higher up approves and I am still waiting for a response. I went to delete a dirt road for the FA and the cursor move and was stuck on the hut and I clicked it to try to move it. and lost the hut. Not the worse Evolve building to lose. But unlike you, I might spend the $80 to get one back if I don't get disgusted and quit the game in a bipolar rage.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Oh man. I feel you! I specifically sacrificed the Owl knowing that Witch Hut and Fire Phoenix would be worth reviving and saving that undo for! I thought expired library cart was a bad misclick. Dirt road…yeah they be common during FAs! Fingers crossed for you. Line some snacks up. It might help your cause.
index.php

DeletedUser30612

They need to create a separate inventory for evolving buildings once they are built allowing for the building to be deleted(going into the inventory) and bring rebuilt from that inventory. Their new game doesn’t permanently delete buildings just puts them back into inventory. Don’t know why they can’t do that here.

mikeledo

I am sure about the time if and when I get the building back, Putin will crash the Internet and we will all have to use cash to buy stuff and talk to each other in person.

Huor

I just wish they would fix the move mode on the app so it didn't randomly select a building when you enter the mode and ask "hey, how about deleting this one?". I've learned to not touch anything when you first enter move mode. Even though it's been this way for as long as I can remember, I think I'll go ahead and submit it as a bug as it can be very dangerous if you don't know about it.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-03-22 11.51.18 AM-1.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-03-22 11.51.18 AM-1.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 51
Last edited by a moderator:

mikeledo

Good news and bad news. Good news is they gave me an exception. The bad news is that it was actually my storm phoenix I deleted, which if I had known I would have told them to keep it and save the favor for the next FA. Now where the heck is my witches' hut.

DeletedUser27062

I was informed because I had a brown bear restored, my witch hut would not be restored unless someone higher up approves and I am still waiting for a response. I went to delete a dirt road for the FA and the cursor move and was stuck on the hut and I clicked it to try to move it. and lost the hut. Not the worse Evolve building to lose. But unlike you, I might spend the $80 to get one back if I don't get disgusted and quit the game in a bipolar rage.
There's a confirmation before deleting buildings but not roads right?

mikeledo

There is but when you are attempting to click you can double click. The confirmation was a simple coin and tool rebate you get for deleting the building. It does not have warning like AWs. The warning has saved me nine times out of ten.

Qybyrn

I made a suggestion a couple weeks ago that additional restore tickets should be available via diamond purchase. It is NOT a reasonable policy that someone who has played for 4+ years only get 1 restore. The cities are too big and accidents will happen, especially on mobile. If this is a hassle to their support team, then build something into the game..... but tough luck about your evolving building because our confirmation windows are ineffective is not a good way to keep your customers happy.

mikeledo

I was thinking of being able to take back the last move with a control +Z hot button. This could work anywhere except in battle situations. People could restore their buildings once they realized their error. Could even put a timer on it.