• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Elvastar here/ Found a Fellowship

DeletedUser6392

I am about a week old and completely lost. I've looked into joining a Fellowship but most say looking for a certain boost or must have a certain point lvl and I have no clue if I qualify or not. I saw Elvenar and thought it would be fun to play and make a friend or two. But in the week I've been on I haven't had alot of fun. And since you have to be in a Fellowship to chat, haven't met anyone either. Though I did get on yesterday and notice someone visited my city Raven Stardust and did a neighborly thing. Then I notice my number is down and I check my barracks and those numbers were different (lower) too. But I got no notification of being attacked. Please someone HELP!!! I'm looking for a Fellowship that will help me learn how to play but its all in fun. I'm a lover not a fighter but will fight if no other choice it there.

Elvastar

azrose

The best thing to do to get started is to check out Wiki (the little people button at the bottom of the right side of the main screen.) You do not get attacked in this game just neighborly help. To check your boosts click on your Main Hall and then click the relics tab. By now I guess you have researched the tier one boost and you can see it clearly while the other two are grayed out. To check your score click on the cup under your name (top left on main screen). Your rank is on the left and your score is on the right. Good luck.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
The numbers in your Barracks (Army Camp) is the number of squads you can deploy. If you do a research that increases your squad size, then the number of squads you can deploy will be smaller, but each squad will have more combatants in it. So that might look like your numbers are "down" but they aren't really.

DeletedUser3977

Don't give up on finding a good fellowship, either. Some have requirements for level and such, but a lot of them are just there to help each other, offer good trades and give advice when it's needed. You found your way here, which is good :) If you look a bit south on the main forums page, find the world that you play in, you might find a fellowship there.

And fyi, fighting is NOT a requirement of this game :) I never do.

DeletedUser6392

The numbers in your Barracks (Army Camp) is the number of squads you can deploy. If you do a research that increases your squad size, then the number of squads you can deploy will be smaller, but each squad will have more combatants in it. So that might look like your numbers are "down" but they aren't really.

Okay I didn't think about that. Thank you

DeletedUser6392

Don't give up on finding a good fellowship, either. Some have requirements for level and such, but a lot of them are just there to help each other, offer good trades and give advice when it's needed. You found your way here, which is good :) If you look a bit south on the main forums page, find the world that you play in, you might find a fellowship there.

And fyi, fighting is NOT a requirement of this game :) I never do.

Thank you I will try that

EarthbornIcarus

I'm new, too, and trust me, its worth it to learn the ropes. Once you get into a fellowship, they will help you learn and grow. Many do take newbies, and I am proof of that. Mirkwood, The Golden Circle, many are looking for new members. When you research fellowships (on the shield icon under your name), visit them, check how many members they have, and if they only have 10-15 members out of 25, they are probably ok accepting newbies.

The larger more established fellowships need to have players at higher ranks, because their cities are so much bigger, and stronger. But even some of them will accept newbies, just show that you are willing to learn & grow, and build your city.

Someone gave me really good advice: This game is one to play slowly, over time, and savor the reaching of goals.
I realized I couldn't build up the city I wanted in a few days...so I slowed down and relaxed.
Good luck.