• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elven Stats

• Thread starter DeletedUser20491
  • Start date

DeletedUser20491

I just looked up in my Elven Stats today but it seems like my name is not there. I had this account for about a month. If anyone finds my Elven Stats page please let me know here is the Quick link below:
Stats for Elvenar

By the way I will not add the quick link to my signature yet. I need to verify that I can access my stats.

Thank you in advance.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
From the ES FAQ

How often is information updated?
Ranking information is fetched each Sunday for the top 40,000 users (with score of at least 500 points) and top 500 fellowships per server. This means the player score and fellowship score will be displayed as what it was the previous Sunday. Information about boosts and other detailed user level info which comes from analyzing a players city is periodically tracked through out the week. This type of information can also be manually refreshed by pressing the icon from the fellowship detail page. This is one of the reasons we ask for your Elvenar username: when you enter it on the site it marks your username and fellowship for regular tracking if you're not already regularly tracked.

DeletedUser20491

I seem incapable to find or even see the refresh button. but something popped up stating that it's under maintenance.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I think elvenstats can be a little buggy sometimes. A week or two ago I was hunting for active players to invite. I was in a decently high range of scores, around 50-60k. Two different players I found listed in-game did not exist in elvenstats.

Last edited:

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I love elvenstats and have looked up hundreds of players and fellowships. So far I've never had one not exist. BUT I have found the names of the players are sometimes difficult to make out in the game....sometimes they will use the number 1 (one) and it will look like a lower case "l" (the letter "L"). Other font problems can cause you to accidentally miss-spell a name. If they are in a fellowship you can go there to find them as well.

Just a thought.

AJ