• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elvenar Combat Corollary

Raccon

When lucky, military boosting buildings show up in my MA once every 2~3 weeks, among them, the ELR building appearance is 1 out of 5 occasions, that is 1 ELR building every 10 tournaments. If inno maintain the military boost building appearances in my MA at the present pace, I'll have enough ELRs to overcome my enemy position in about a year from now ;)

MaidenFair

Chef - Head Philologist
When lucky, military boosting buildings show up in my MA once every 2~3 weeks, among them, the ELR building appearance is 1 out of 5 occasions, that is 1 ELR building every 10 tournaments. If inno maintain the military boost building appearances in my MA at the present pace, I'll have enough ELRs to overcome my enemy position in about a year from now ;)
It must be a case of always getting what you don't want to make because I've been getting boost buildings in my MA at least once a day, it seems. If only I could gift them to you! :D

Yogi Dave

I seem to get a 5d building almost every day. One thing that helps is to never have a building being crafted or waiting collection when the new recipes appear. When I see a 5d building, I usually spend time instants to complete it immediately. I've found I can sustain a 5 5d building a week. (Actually, I place 10, but with the time warp and polar bear fed they last for 2 tourneys.) Currently I have a mix of 41 buildings in stock and that seems to be a fairly stable number. Chapter 20 came into existence 18 days ago. I actually got into it 17 days ago and have gotten 11 buildings. So, it's been 2 every 3 days which is 9 every 2 weeks. I'm sure that will pick up a bit. Well, it better or using 5 a week will eat slowly eat my surplus.

Any enemy position may be overcome through sufficient application of Enlightened Light Range buildings.

That is all....
Well, sort of. I like a more balanced approach and am especially fond of high defense. But, as one of the many battle corollaries, it's a good one.

Raccon

I seem to get a 5d building almost every day. One thing that helps is to never have a building being crafted or waiting collection when the new recipes appear. When I see a 5d building, I usually spend time instants to complete it immediately. I've found I can sustain a 5 5d building a week.
As I said, my MA offers only a single one military boosting building every 2~3 weeks. I do check the MA every 6 hrs and always use time boosts to finish any on going crafting before the new recipes. What I can't control is what recipes pop in MA, unfortunately I don't get to decide what recipies to show up in the MA.
As some players have posted in different threads, they get so many military boost buildings of each type that they use them in stacks of 3,4,5 of each type every week!
Just like the pet food, some players get pet food very rarely while others get pet food in every MA round of new recipes.

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
As I said, my MA offers only a single one military boosting building every 2~3 weeks. I do check the MA every 6 hrs and always use time boosts to finish any on going crafting before the new recipes. What I can't control is what recipes pop in MA, unfortunately I don't get to decide what recipies to show up in the MA.
As some players have posted in different threads, they get so many military boost buildings of each type that they use them in stacks of 3,4,5 of each type every week!
Just like the pet food, some players get pet food very rarely while others get pet food in every MA round of new recipes.
Hopefully that will change for ya soon. I went months with getting tons, so much I didn't always have enough stuff to craft them all. Then the past month they all of a sudden do not show up at least once a day for me... but maybe 3 a week if I'm lucky.... it changes and droughts come. Kinda like with pet food. Just keep doing what you are doing like crafting all the buildings before the ma changes etc.

The Fairy

Scroll-Keeper, Buddy Fan Club Member
Some buildings only show up in crafting if you don't have them already either built or in storage, so by crafting these they won't show up in crafting so I assume the other buildings will show up more often including the 5 day booster buildings. The buildings are:
  • Evolving buildings
  • Library set buildings
  • Chessboard set buildings

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
As far as I understand, none of the set buildings will appear in crafting if there is another instance in your city or inventory
That is correct and the same applies to evolving bldgs. That's why, like @The Fairy I have either held onto those bldgs in storage when won or craft any I see there as soon as they appear. Since all bldgs appear in that one slot, to me it means the absence of other bldgs makes my chances* of seeing the temp boost bldgs higher.
*Yes, I realize that probability went from 1 out of 2384 to 1 out of 2348 (made up numbers!); I'll take what I can get, lol!

Raccon

Then the past month they all of a sudden do not show up at least once a day for me... but maybe 3 a week if I'm lucky.... it changes and droughts come.
I'm afraid that's not a good sign! I started this game a little over 18 months ago and I was getting exactly what you're getting now, 3 military boost buildings a week (one of each) until last December when they started to show less and less frequent and only one single building in every 2-3 weeks. Worse, is the ELR building, it is not offered as often as the other two (when/if a military boost is offered in MA).
So if this is a standard pattern, I suggest you use your existing stock of military boost buildings sparingly, now you've reached the 3 building (one of each type) phase, soon it'll reach to where I am, fighting turnaments and spire with no military boost buildings or only one single building of one type only.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I'm going to hold out hope that there's really no point in them coding for it to be anything other than a random and other experiences are simply bad luck with the RNG.

Yogi Dave

@Raccon

As @The Fairy and @samidodamage have done, I've a big clutter in my inventory of each unplaced evolving buildings, the moonstone lib set buildings and the chess set ones. This tremendously increase the odds of getting a 5d building to craft. However, those buildings you don't want are expensive to craft which brings its own frustration of enough CCs and spell frags. So, it may take a while to get them all. If you already have them or they aren't showing up to be crafted it's....

... just the evil Inno minions laughing at you. Some people call that the 'RNG', but I know better. Oh yes I do. Speak harshly to them and demand more 5d buildings. Don't ask. Don't lament. Demand! I actually modify curses from the Outlander books and other sources to put in chat when the rate of getting 5d buildings decreases. My FS seems to like them and have asked me to curse the misbegotten spawn of dung flies for them from time to time. Just remember, they don't respect being asked. Threatening them with crows pecking out their eyes or you ripping off their heads to use as chamber pots are just a couple of examples. It seems to work wonders, or maybe it's just fun.

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
I'm afraid that's not a good sign! I started this game a little over 18 months ago and I was getting exactly what you're getting now, 3 military boost buildings a week (one of each) until last December when they started to show less and less frequent and only one single building in every 2-3 weeks. Worse, is the ELR building, it is not offered as often as the other two (when/if a military boost is offered in MA).
So if this is a standard pattern, I suggest you use your existing stock of military boost buildings sparingly, now you've reached the 3 building (one of each type) phase, soon it'll reach to where I am, fighting turnaments and spire with no military boost buildings or only one single building of one type only.
This was the very first week I could only use 1 building bc only a few left in my inventory. Hopefully it won't last long! But I see me one day experiencing what others have gone through but hopefully it will eventually one day come back up again.