• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elvenar Down?

DeletedUser6892

I have had problems w/slow loading, glitchy, & losing a page for over 2 days, now, though until just now it came back right away. The biggest issue has been chat! It doesn't take my post if it even lets me type it in; repeating past posts before disappearing yesterday, saying 'unable to make connection'. Today it says 'loading past chats' but aside from that is blank; which it has been more often than not since logging in thu afternoon.

Just now I logged out of one world to go to my town/FS in another world & loading page came up but said 'SERVER ERROR' where the tips usually are, kind of overlapping that area....

Anyone know what is happening? I came to see if chat issues that happen on occasion are fixable; thought I saw something the other day when in forum, but didn't have time to follow links & read...

Another post from Sunday says Facebook had problems, too? Is it FB or is it Google? I am using Google Chrome browser; but also having glitchy & slow loading problems w/win10 game apps, play a couple hidden mystery type games, too. Thought Microsoft updates glitches, which (usually at least more often now) resolve themselves once everything has loaded & installed!

gotta luv my machines, oh yeah, lol, =D! If anyone knows of anything or if I find something will check back a bit later! TY! Have fun & keep smilin! :) k4k

DeletedUser12514

Having same server issue on Ceravyn. And chat has been BRUTAL for a week or more now. Lag, glitchy, freezing. And messages/notifications don't pop up right away either - unless you refresh or click in somewhere and then back.

DeletedUser6326

My fellowships are all having issues logging in right now, too...again. We keep getting the Server Error message. :(

DeletedUser6892

Website shut down on me again a short timeago without warning; like, "Site closing while upgrading" or something similar would be nice; this is probably why it shut down just now but not sure since don't know what time they do the updates; plus german time, eastern time, & CST(my zone) seem to get confused as shown in military time in notifications, today/yesterday seem to be german time in chat yet actual time shown is EST, regular not military style, it's all very confusing, but .. sorry a bit off track but with recent site issues AND still major problems with chat shutting down even when site opens, chat may start useable, only for a short time- then stops letting msg get entered, doesn't show full back chats when it shows anything... Thought this was taken care of yesterday?

--INnogames/Elvenar has been asked many times to fix the issues with chat & now more important since it is only communication with our mobile members until the message threads become part of the mobile app! I don't even see a mention of it in the new update! Am confused .. was finally able to get into site to do what started before everything dropped & now am blocked again, or without chat when able to get into game! Seems like important fix; compared to some visual fixes that are minor & don't change game play; like the time thing, (including confusing event timers); would like to see chat fixed and message ability for mobile players taken care of!

--Just one person's opinion, kinda tired & may have misunderstood some info, if so, straighten me out, please! time for fun hope back up soon wanna finish so .. let's all have fun, and a wonderful day, and keep smilin! :) k4k (short version of my krazee w/a 'K' name, :D)

Last edited by a moderator: