• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elvenar down?

DeletedUser3507

Screenshot_74.png

DeletedUser4070

Grrrrr I logged in for the double sun flares, saw the intro banner announcing it, and spent all 600+ of the moon splinters I had been saving specifically for the 2x day - and nope. It is NOT working. Save your moon splinters!

Calenmir

Yes, I saw that notice before it went down (again) and I've cleared multiple quests in my one city but no doubles for the prize. Would really like to get that booster too, but no luck and no doubles.

DeletedUser18876

It's still not working for me. Stuck on 16/25 again. :(

In case it's relevant, I'm on PC (Windows 10) using the latest version of Firefox Quantum.

DeletedUser18876

I cleared the Cache on Firefox Quantum, and still a no-go. So I tried logging in with Google Chrome, and I'm getting the same thing on that one as well... stuck on 16/25.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I cleared the Cache on Firefox Quantum, and still a no-go. So I tried logging in with Google Chrome, and I'm getting the same thing on that one as well... stuck on 16/25.
Sounds like you have an issue that needs a support ticket if it's happening on more than one browser and after clearing cache. Since you can't get into the game to submit a ticket, go to the 'Quick Links' on the top right of the main forum page. There's a link there where you can submit a ticket. Hope that helps.

DeletedUser18876

Thanks samidodamage :) , but it looks like whatever was wrong is fixed now. :D I just tried again... it stuck on 16/25 for a few seconds, and then finished loading. And I'm now in. Phew! :p

DeletedUser18876

Can't get into the game again. Exact same thing as last time... stuck on 16/25 at the loading screen. Is anyone else having a similar problem?