• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elvenar Global League

• Thread starter Deleted User - 849212774
  • Start date

Deleted User - 849212774

Welcome to the Elvenar Global League!

This is an unofficial Fellowship ranking that shows the best Tournament performances from all servers. The rules are simple. There is a total of 16.900 League Points. These will be distributed among the 50 highest scoring Fellowships in each Tournament of the Cycle. The amount of League Points a Fellowship wins depends on its position in the Top 50 ladder. The Fellowship that accumulates the most League Points during the 9 Tournaments of the Cycle wins.

Click
here to see the results of the 1st Cycle of Tournaments.

If the sheet does not load properly or is too slow, here is a
lighter version.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Ahm. How did you get results for marble tourney, that has not occurred as yet?

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
@Lelanya
I thought the same thing at first, lol! Looks like they came from the last marble tourney maybe? I checked one on ElvenStats and it matched the last marble tourney final score.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
So there was a competition to be the best but it was secret, and it's over already?
I am guilty of reading the Forum late at night, and early on the morning, and occasionally being less than clear. If I have something important to say, I wait until I am at my best, and make an effort to explain my points.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 849212774

Steel 12/19/2020

*In the next few weeks I will not be doing the Elvenar Global League ranking due to the arrival of the holidays and the abundant time it takes me to do it by hand. Next month I will resume the ranking including the weeks I have been absent.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year for everyone!