• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elvenar Mobile Notifications Appear on WoA app

• Thread starter DeletedUser6653
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser6653

Game version: 1.41.1-12f5aba-0 (WoA version is 0.29.1 (un0) )
Game world: Wynandore
Browser + version: n/a
Flash Player version: n/a
Operating System: Android 6.0
Screen resolution: 1440x2560
Account name: Sognatore
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
__ Game notification alert appears over both the Elvenar app and the Warlords of Aternum app.
__The notification over WoA only goes away after logging into Elvenar.

Expected situation:
__ Game notification alert only appears over the Elvenar app.
__

Reproduction Steps
__ Have both WoA and Elvenar app on your phone/device.
2. __ receive a notification.
3. __
4. __
5. __

Note: this may affect other INNO apps as well but not FoE, i only have the three INNO apps on my phone so no clue about the others. (also lol i spent 20 minutes trying to figure out why there was a number over WoA that wouldn't go away even when i logged in to it)
edit- added reproducibility once it reproduced.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Hello ALdbeign,

Thank you for reporting this issue to the team and providing the necessary steps to reproduce the bug. Once confirmed, the bug will be brought to the Developers attention.

~Xelenia

DeletedUser10645

The new app on play market is not working at all, is just white screen.

DeletedUser6653

Hello ALdbeign,

Is this still an occurring issue you are experiencing with the latest mobile application update?
Hello Xelenia,

Thank you for checking in. :)

This is still occurring, my current version 1.43.2-644884f-0 (us 1.43). I cleared the ones that were up and double checked that there wasn't a newer update available to me then set a 5min workshop build to test.

Also, none of my notifications from WoA or FoE even generate numbers, they just give me the push notification.

DeletedUser51

Thank you for the update. We are in the process of trying to recreate this occurring so we can get it looked at.

Has anyone else had a similar cross-game issue?

DeletedUser51

@ALdbeign

I just wanted to let you know I've had some progress with this. I did download our 'Warlords of Aternum' game on mobile as well, but for me, it has managed to stop all notifications for both games completely.

I will go ahead and forward this to both development teams as it does seem that something is interfering with push notifications between the two and I'm not 100% sure which game is causing the issue

DeletedUser6653

@AElwine thanks for the update! Perhaps it is happening the way it is for me because I installed WoA before Elvenar?

DeletedUser51

That is possible, but I would be making it up if I said I was sure since my results were completely opposite (as was my installation order) :)

I have notified both games so hopefully they can get to the bottom of how this is happening and get it corrected for both results.

Status
Not open for further replies.