• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elvenar Voucher Codes

DeletedUser12546

I see an option to put in Elvenar Voucher codes for diamonds. Where do you get them? I just put in $79.99 for diamonds last week. Can I have some voucher codes because I put in some money for the game? Maybe I can more easily get some voucher codes because I put some money in for the game. Some web page says you can get voucher codes in a Elvenar newsletter but so far I got no newsletters in my email - It didn't connect newsletters to my email when I entered my email in the field there. It was a web page you find when you look up 'elvenar voucher codes' in your browser. Where can I sign up for these newsletters? I put some money in for the game here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
The voucher codes (so far) have been strictly for prizes for contests and possibly for an adjustment when the devs feel you're game has been glitched. The do not send random codes out to people's emails. I have been playing for over a year, and so far the only contests I've heard about were on Facebook. No contest ever came to my email.

DeletedUser24410

I'm having a good time as well so I think that you should give it a try before you decide that you don't like it. But that's my opinion. You do you. Nobody's going to stop you.

Deleted User - 848894468

I agree with RosehawkATA / Poppliokid25 on this one.. it does depends, especially on your own expectations of what you want in a game. This type of game, I totally love and thrive on (playing for a couple of months so far). There are a lot of elements in this game to learn, unlock and WIN that will help you grow your world, a fellowship with persons in all levels that you can share ideas with as well as get answers from, having control over placement and moving your world about... and so much more...

DeletedUser6788

Diamonds are aquireable without paying cash thanks to things like Wishing Wells, Genies, and the Spire in general. The Magic buildings are also available in Spire as prizes. It's nice that they've gone this route so people who can't just drop money into a game constantly still can get everything given time and luck.