• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elvenar: Year 1 Retrospective

DeletedUser20951

uncharitable assumption
These drive me up the wall, as does unsolicited advice, especially given that I assume others are not ignorant of something unless they explicitly say so (I also don't like to explain stuff, usually preferring to leave it up to those who feel special offering explanations, which contributes to the inclination), but I understand the urge. Been a delight to read your comprehensive review of the game!

*chuckles* Ah, it backfires sometimes, though. Thinking about this brought back a memory from fifteen years ago, where I responded to a comment from a coworker with "Heresy! Blasphemy!" and he later asked what the difference between the two were. I started laughing, believing he was making a joke, before I realized from his embarrassed expression that it was a genuine question and I felt a little bad about seeming to mock him, since we got on well.

Last edited by a moderator: