• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Answered Elvenarin Zero

TimeMachine

Just started Chapter 17 and built up some of the ships, which by the way are really looking nice

1708029567413.png

My question is: "Will there be aditional possibilities to generate Elvenarin Zero in this chapter or is it produced in the Trading Center only?"

Last edited:

TimeMachine

Dang! I just experienced that Portal Profits are delivering Elevenarin Zero. :D

I guess this thread can be closed! ;)

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@TimeMachine As you have already discovered, portal profits will produce Elvenarin Zero. However, portal profits have a very high spell fragment value when disenchanted. With the new ancient wonder system, I have already come to regard my portal profit stash as a potential source of spell fragments. Because of this, I still feel it is to your advantage to make as much Elvenarin Zero as possible with the Trading Center. The more you make there, the fewer PPs you will use. This will save them for either future chapters or for fragging later.