• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

elvengems gone?

Myne

Oh Wise One
I get a critical error message when I try to go to the website for elvengems. Anybody else?

defiantoneks

same error. maybe there's been a wordpress update, and with no one maintaining EG they havent made necessary changes to keep things running as-is.

Deleted User - 848894468

It looks like the issue has been resolved. Everything looks ok now :)

I wanted some information and received "This site has stepped out for a bit" Hovered over the tab and received "site suspended" It's a real shamed, I have not found any other site with this much detail...

Soleil Nightbloom

I wanted some information and received "This site has stepped out for a bit" Hovered over the tab and received "site suspended" It's a real shamed, I have not found any other site with this much detail...
Unfortunately, my post in this thread is from last year. I also really liked this website and found it helpful, especially for beginning players. I really like iDavis' website and the Elvenar wiki page. You may want to check out the Scrolls of Knowledge here in the forum for more info.