• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elvengems

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
Does anybody know what is wrong with the elvengems guest race guide screen? I tried on multiple browsers and it is showing up weird and can't click on the guide I need to read. I also tried the link from the scrolls of knowledge to get there as well. I didn't know if it is just my device or is anybody else having issues on that page in the site? Every other site works fine for me currently.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I went and looked. The use of white text over the really light background makes it really hard to read. I also was first trying to click on the very top chapter icons that are avatars. I was able to navigate to the individual guides by using the icons that show the research banner associated with each chapter. Those icons are repeated at the very end of the page and they navigated to the individual guides as well. I also tried the links from the Guest Races SoK forum. It appears that the links in each individual guest race post go directly to that chapter's individual guide as well. The individual guides are formatted with a dark background that overlays the really light one so no trouble seeing the text there.
Like you don't have enough to do: @Lelanya can you help?
Some other things I noted (not that there's anything you can do about these; I think the ad companies that are used to support the costs of continuing to keep the site available after the creator left the game/site control this.):
The page continued loading until I minimized that long ad across the bottom.
I figured that out when I couldn't get to the 'back to top' arrow when I was checking the bottom icons until I minimized that ad.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I noticed that I could not find the tournament schedule/dates anymore on the site. It used to be so easy to spot. I know I can find out which ones are coming up by other means, but I used to always use elvengems for that.

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
I went and looked. The use of white text over the really light background makes it really hard to read. I also was first trying to click on the very top chapter icons that are avatars. I was able to navigate to the individual guides by using the icons that show the research banner associated with each chapter. Those icons are repeated at the very end of the page and they navigated to the individual guides as well. I also tried the links from the Guest Races SoK forum. It appears that the links in each individual guest race post go directly to that chapter's individual guide as well. The individual guides are formatted with a dark background that overlays the really light one so no trouble seeing the text there.
Like you don't have enough to do: @Lelanya can you help?
Some other things I noted (not that there's anything you can do about these; I think the ad companies that are used to support the costs of continuing to keep the site available after the creator left the game/site control this.):
The page continued loading until I minimized that long ad across the bottom.
I figured that out when I couldn't get to the 'back to top' arrow when I was checking the bottom icons until I minimized that ad.
I had clicked on guest races and the words were going vertical and not all of the words so I just started clicking on each icon behind them thinking one would show up but none of them took me to the one I was trying to find. Thank you for this info though! I'm trying to see what is coming up in chapter 13.