• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elvenstats?

defiantoneks

It is up. I was just on it. They missed a week importing data, but there are new results (tourney, etc) as of 23 April.
weird.
Screen Shot 2023-04-25 at 7.20.24 PM.png

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I've spent an hour on it today.. I had trouble getting on once, but after that it did everything I wanted it to do. Good luck to you.

Silver Lady

I’m on an iPad (latest OS) using Safari (latest version) and I keep getting a websocket error.

Tried to reload the page and now the server can’t be found. :eek:o_O:eek:o_O

Sprite1313

Has anybody submitted a bug report? I don’t want to inundate them if others have already done so. It was working for me yesterday, and I can still open the home page today, but it won’t search for players or give me stats on either my fellowship or me.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
It looks like a SSL certificate/dns issue, which at least isn't hard to fix once the owner wakes up to it.