• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elvenstats?

Sprite1313

I was just able to update both of my active cities, and go to EA, as well as updating my FS information. Looks like it is working. I also pulled up a couple of cities that I have never viewed before (so wouldn't be in my cache data) and was able to update and look at their cities on EA. Closed the browser and opened a new one, same positive results.

defiantoneks

yay! me too (although i checked only my own city)

edit: i've been using ES and architect off and on throughout my Inno/Elvenar gaming, and never donated. Based on that, and the obvious usefulness and how people here depend on the site I gave a donation. If you check the donation page there are some "extras" you could get depending on how much you give.

Last edited:

elvenbee

Actually, that just means an update has not been requested for your city in a month. It means that you have not personally requested your data be updated and that nobody has requested an update of your fellowship in the last month (which would include you). It does not mean that elvenstats has not worked for the last month.
It could also mean that they aren't in the top 75,000 users on their server or in the top 750 fellowships. "You have to rank in the top 75,000 on your server. You also get added if you are a member of a fellowship that is in the top 750 and you press the refresh members button on the fellowship page."

Henroo

Oh Wise One
It could also mean that they aren't in the top 75,000 users on their server or in the top 750 fellowships. "You have to rank in the top 75,000 on your server. You also get added if you are a member of a fellowship that is in the top 750 and you press the refresh members button on the fellowship page."
I don't think there are 75,000 users on a server. At least not in the US worlds. Looking at the in-game player rankings, US1 Arendyll currently has 40,915 users. US2 Winyandor currently has 34, 878. US4 Khelonaar is at 31,072.

defiantoneks

Don't donate for the extras. I've donated a few times and they never appear. Donate because it's a really useful site that we would all miss.
good to know (about the extras). i'm with you on the why. this last issue demonstrates to me how many people get upset when it's down, which made me wonder how many were donating. For the few here chatting about it, there have to be many many more just sitting around fuming that the site is down.

elvenbee

I don't think there are 75,000 users on a server. At least not in the US worlds. Looking at the in-game player rankings, US1 Arendyll currently has 40,915 users. US2 Winyandor currently has 34, 878. US4 Khelonaar is at 31,072.
Did you figure that out by going to the last page in the player list?