• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Elves and Humans alike

DeletedUser191

played tw2, grepolis...love this PvO(gre) style...guilds were ?able...chatty unless i am attacking necros lol neighborly help with shining my shrine (not a euphemism) but any kind is helpful really...shoot me a msg if you have a specific NH you want me to do til then i just wing it...nice to meet u all...if i can't game and forum at the same time then know i am not ignoring you but gaming will always be my go to...Ashes and Flames is the village name...ooo so poe-esque right lol k fellow warriors see you when you trespass lol

DeletedUser3

Hi Alima and welcome to US Elvenar we are happy to have you here :) Please make sure you register for the competition before Wednesday.

DeletedUser3

I will post wheel that will pick the winners for all to view when time has expired for the competition :)

DeletedUser191

learning the navigation so i think i am responding to really old forums lol idc though it's all good...and i am in sore need of a decorator...don't look at the way the streets and bldgs are @ my place...it's laughable and embarrassing right now...there are some serious puzzle piecing geniuses on here and I be not one of them lol. thanks for the welcome!

DeletedUser

Well...dang gurl, come in and be like at home, u know what i am saying? We be buildin' little towns in here. Imma go check on mah growing hood, don wanna be late fo da pah-te, aight, peace out.

DeletedUser191

what no stool in front the fire for my tootsies...no mead for my men...idk the welcome here could use a lil bit lil bit lol you are king of your village...you cannot be late...those mofo'z just early so they can eat up all the food before you get home...lock the doors...workshops are no joke to upgrade and replace your friends foraging...if you don't have doors on your village...well dang neither do i...push them over the cliff into the waterfall...say it's a trust exercise...like i trust you will never get here and eat all my stuff up before i do again lmao

DeletedUser

OH AM GEE...imma lolin' hard in here, hope the neighbors won't call po's on mah behind... mah peeps with elongated ears don forage no mo, they be in industrial age already...u need to cut down on da sleep and catch up to the Dadda El Grande.

DeletedUser191

i am very competitive...so i will take that challenge...insomnia starts now well it is only 7pm here so insomnia will start later lol...and know that if this game goes PvP you will meet my archers&sworddancers and they are very upset with the serious lack of libations lol...2 days i will buy gems...2 days i will get expansion...2 days you won't come c me son lol uh oh i heard a siren...keep the laughter at a 2 ok...you're at a 10...what, i didn't call them...i blame the necros for all my troubles...bet they called them because necros+human laughter=they snitched you out i am sure of it lmao

xtcmax i just checked out your village and in my mind i totally have the same decorating skills as you...in reality...well i am still trying to unlock the whispering trees thingy...then once i know how much space that takes up then i can try and rearrange some things...i am going to superspy some other ppls villages...the two moderators here look like an excellent creepy stalker start lmao...idk but i just can't make all the things fit lol then i upgrade and it's like oh wait...you have to move and upgrade...like move where...really...where...but i see blank spots...idk but watch in like 4 days i am going to join that "show off your village" forum like fast learner here woot woot lol ok maybe more like 2 months lol so turtle pace learner here woo arrrggghhh just 4get it lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 90

Welcome, Alima. The wiki helps me when I plan my city (all the buildings just get bigger, so its nice to know how much bigger) Thats my input at least. :p Best of luck in the game.

DeletedUser191

thanks and gr8 advice. i love gr8 advice! now i have gaps in different places lol but upgrading is such a necessary evil because like ryback i keep thinking feed me more lol more planks, more coins more more lol

and super cool pix btw

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3

Please remember to try not to double post. If you need to correct something in the previous post you are able to edit that post.

DeletedUser191

coolnite...should have been obvious by the edit link located at the bottom of each message lol...you know how you're really smart at some things and completely clueless on others...well that would apply to me lol i will most definitely edit in the future...thanks for the navigation tip! go ahead any1 reading laugh it up because i find me funny too lol...i didn't see it right next to my name/date/time stamp...finger pointing with chuckles can now commence lol i see the corner and reserved seating for moi but not my dunce cap lol who took it...it's mine to wear for the next 24 hours so gimme back lol