• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Empty spaces/mine pits

SaffireStar

I play in Elcysandir and it is becoming a desolate space! There are 90 empty spaces.
When I was moved, I was unhappy, but now with so many empty spaces, it feels that soon that whole map will be empty.

Any plans to add more players to this section?

SS

SaffireStar

I have been playing the game for six years and this is the first time that one side of the map is emptying out, a few empty spaces no one notices but 90?

Zoof

I have been playing the game for six years and this is the first time that one side of the map is emptying out, a few empty spaces no one notices but 90?
It's been nearly a year ago since map moving changes started being implemented. But it took a long while yet for those changes to manifest in the way we're seeing at the moment. And what a change it is! It is my hope that the game's developers are cooking up a fine solution or addition to the current problem just in time to be late for Thanksgiving (US Edition!).

And hope that any future fixes, should they come, both fixes the problem and doesn't accidentally embed into the world map some form of visual memetic kill agent via transdimensional non-Euclidean geometries and carefully-selected city placement?

Crystal Thunder

I have 96 empty spaces and get more in-active cities every week. I too, am hoping for that fine solution, perhaps by Christmas? I've been playing for five years and this is really messed up, but we do get all those extra coins.