• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Enar's Embassy

I build the Enar's embassy so I could get Mana each time I scout. It also give ruin shards on a regular basis. My ruin shards are full so I cant use the one it currently produced (I hate excessive shards). It wont let me discard this shard so I can move on. Anyone know how to get dump this shard?

Deleted User - 3932582

AFAIK your only option of using excessive shards (that you can't dump into rune wheels) is to craft something with them in the Magic Academy. Several new recipes there use broken shards, I believe all for KP instants.

But I hear you, I've been maxed out on shards for weeks, if not for months...

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I build the Enar's embassy so I could get Mana each time I scout. It also give ruin shards on a regular basis. My ruin shards are full so I cant use the one it currently produced (I hate excessive shards). It wont let me discard this shard so I can move on. Anyone know how to get dump this shard?
If you can squeeze out the space, you could build an AW you don't want, then tear it down and use the shards to start refilling its ring. or just level an AW you like to five, then you need another ring to level to six.

Deleted User - 3932582

The easy fix is to delete Enars Embassy. Second worst wonder (after thrones), with a huge footprint.
Yep. If you for whatever reason want broken shards, there are event buildings that will give you 1/day, not 1/week - with much smaller footprint. E.g. Sled Carousel (3x3, Winter Market set), Ferris Wheels (2x3, frequently available, can do other things as well).

CanDaMan

Yup, I recently sold it, was tired of looking at the shard just floating there! I said to myself " I'll take a small score hit, but I can better use the space. I can get shards from the tournament anyway, and I have done the 'build an AW that you don't want' trick, a few times as well.