• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

enchantments

Huor

What enchantment are you trying to use? The only ones I know that can show immediate results are inspiring meditation and pet food. The power of provision and magical manufacturing will show when you pick up goods from the respective buildings. enscorcelled endowment depends if there is neighbor help already in effect on the building you enchant.

Freedomrider

I am unable to feed pets, use culture bonus enchantment or even the tools or manufacturing enchantment. I can't apply them at all.

Alram

Flippers just flip
Just in case, you can only use them from your inventory tab. You have to "cast spell", then apply them to your buildings. If you are on mobile, you have to move the map around a bit too as the big spell icon blocks the buildings.

Freedomrider

I am trying to apply from my inventory. It shows on the map those sites that I could apply them to and I can pick them up but they won't apply to the target. Also, I am on a laptop.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
When working correctly, all you have to do is open your inventory, click on Power of Provision, for example, then the inventory will close and all of your workshops would have little icons over them. You then just click on the workshop and the enchantment has been activated.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
@Freedomrider
I'm going to use the culture spell as an example: If you click on the spell in your inventory, then click on a culture bldg the little icon appears over and it does not apply the spell, I'd submit a support ticket here. I'd check first to verify it wasn't applied:

On browser (not mobile app):
After applying the spell to a bldg, the building 'sparkles' and if you hover over it, you'll get a tooltip like this one (click Spoiler; it's a big pic I don't want everyone who opens the thread to have to load):
CultureSpellVerification.png
Note that my building does not have help applied to it right now, so there is no effect from the spell. Still, you can see the spell is there (+5%) and the time remaining before it expires (this is the bldg I use during the FA for Tiaras as well as for event quests; that's why it's just shy of a month's worth of spells, lol!). As soon as someone helps that bldg, you'll see the effect from the spell kick in.
For the Manufacturing spell, the tooltip will have 'Time Remaining' at the bottom along with an icon of the goods spell and the amount of time until it expires. I think the Supplies tooltip is similar on Workshops, but don't have one spelled at the moment to check.