• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Encounters

DeletedUser

I have a quest to Solve 6 Encounters.. but I have no steel for the one I am on..how do I get the steel?

DeletedUser59

As yet you do not have a barracks or an armoury, which once you encounter them on the timeline you will be able to build and then produce an army that will be able to attack and fight for you to win the encounter.
You also have yet to reach the Trader so you are unable to trade for the goods you need in order to negotiate..again this will be available in time.

Unfortunatley for now you need to be patient and produce the steel that you require and then you will be able to negotiate for the encounter.

You may be producing goods slowly at the moment but in time you will get a 'boost' for one of the 3 goods that you are able to be produce. Once you get that you should aim to mass produce this item and then once you have the Trader you will be able to trade with your neighbours for the goods you need more of.
In the meantime it is a good idea to have a least one of each goods building (planks, steel & marble) producing something.

The game has been set up so that as you produce one boosted good, your neighbours will have a different good boosted...the problem at this stage is if your neighbours are smaller than you or completely inactive then they will not have anything to trade...hence again a good idea to keep producing some of each for your own needs.

I hope this helps :)

DeletedUser115

I have a quest to Solve 6 Encounters.. but I have no steel for the one I am on..how do I get the steel?

Hey LadyKryina,

As Safire has mentioned above, barracks are essential for fast moving on encounters as it will allow you to use your troops to gain control of the province rather than spending the resources to negotiate that you could use to upgrade buildings.

Also, go in circles around your city while scouting for provinces the troops begin to get more tough the further away from your city you go.

Enjoy and if you need further help, feel free to ask away!

- Lane

DeletedUser18

Steel can be made in steel manufactories. However, if you are a ways away from getting steel through this method (or through trade) I advise you to recruit an army and solve encounters militarily whenever possible.

DeletedUser70

Also, I just discovered even the goods buildings themselves can be upgraded for more product. Sweet!

DeletedUser18

Yes, this is a long-term method since they normally require pretty large investments of the goods they themselves provide. :p