• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Ensorcelled Endowment

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I ASSUME we all knew that what it was (because the alternative didn't make sense).
I wanted to know if I read it correctly (because it really threw me off at first).
Okay ... sorry; I was just trying to help a little until someone wiser came in.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
The 100% thing is the same confusing thing that Inno uses in other parts of the game, like troop boosts. Everything at base is 100%, so if something gives you a 20% boost, it will list your total at 120%. That means you get 20% extra, not 120% extra. So the base plus polish plus Watchtower may say 220%, but that means you are getting an extra 120% of your base 100%. The easiest way to keep it straight is to always subtract 100 from the percent and it will tell you the true bonus you are getting.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
The 100% thing is the same confusing thing that Inno uses in other parts of the game, like troop boosts. Everything at base is 100%, so if something gives you a 20% boost, it will list your total at 120%. That means you get 20% extra, not 120% extra. So the base plus polish plus Watchtower may say 220%, but that means you are getting an extra 120% of your base 100%. The easiest way to keep it straight is to always subtract 100 from the percent and it will tell you the true bonus you are getting.
Yeah, I've often wished they wouldn't do that. It sets a person up to be disappointed with what they actually get.

LisaMV

If you click on the building, then the amount in the pop-up, it will break everything down really quite clearly. You can also see your AW boosts, etc. Very nice!

Aritra

It is because I understand this that I questioned the value of Watchtower Ruins. Concept sounded good, but wasn't sure how many upgrades it would take to make a notable difference. I wasn't sure how effective 12% extra was (calculating different number scenarios is not a strength of mine). That percent goes up slowly, but again, anticipating calculations and value is difficult for me and many of you seem to grasp and enjoy this aspect. Maybe it's a lot and maybe it's a joke, I have no idea, so seeking feedback from those with a little more left brain with the practical application.