• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Ergoetu World-Recruiting Wants you

• Thread starter Deleted User - 1879230
  • Start date

Deleted User - 1879230

Are you an active player? Do you have over 5000 points? If you answered yes than I invite you to apply. I was static for a while because I was growth constrained but I worked past that and am active again here on Elcysandir. I am by myself right now but will welcome and all. The Fellowship is currently ranked at 796 with just me and I am ranked at 5332. However, it will not stay that level for long. I intend to grow, I am currently Level 5 but getting close to Dwarves at Level 6 in 8 more things to research and 12 more provinces to explore. Requirements are few and can found on the Fellowship Overview. Let's do this and Game On................ergoetu, Archmage, Ergoetu World-Recruiting