• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

ERROR: Context3D not available!

DeletedUser5801

Game version: __ v1.27.2 (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here)
Game world: __Elcysandir
Browser + version: __Chrome
Flash Player version: __
Operating System: __Chrome OS 57.0.2987.146
Screen resolution: __
Account name: __Lady Leora
Humans or Elves: __Elves

Reproducibility: _4_/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
When attempting to load the game, at the 16th stage of the loading, it stops and says: Context3D not available! Possible reasons: wrong wmode or missing device support. I have completely wiped the computer twice (powerwashed it) and it played ONCE after that, but not after the second time.

Expected situation:
__I want to be able to play the game but it will not load!
__

Reproduction Steps
__
2. __
3. __
4. __
5. __

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-04-24 at 8.35.43 PM.png
    Screenshot 2017-04-24 at 8.35.43 PM.png
    717.3 KB · Views: 135

DeletedUser8342

this is also happening to me but I found that is I use aol bowser I can play the game and I do not get the massageContext3D not available! Possible reasons: wrong wmode or missing device support that I get with google chrome and firefox.

DeletedUser3297

Any 32 bit (x86) browser works. It's the 64 bit (x64) ones that are giving this error.