• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

event buildings

DeletedUser15476

I don't have enough space for the event buildings I earned, yet. Will they still be available to me after the event is done?

DeletedUser12171

If you reach the threshold for any grand prize, you must click the collect button to receive it, so don't forget!

If you are on the edge of crossing over into a new chapter and can do it before the event ends, wait till then to click "collect" so the building will have stats from the next chapter

DeletedUser5521

If you reach the threshold for any grand prize, you must click the collect button to receive it, so don't forget!

If you are on the edge of crossing over into a new chapter and can do it before the event ends, wait till then to click "collect" so the building will have stats from the next chapter
Unfortunately with this event there is no "collect" option...once you have the required goo it magically floats into your Inventory on it's own :eek::oops::confused:

DeletedUser12171

Unfortunately with this event there is no "collect" option...once you have the required goo it magically floats into your Inventory on it's own :eek::oops::confused:
Wow that's a real bummer. I am not close to completing my current chapter but if I were, I would most definitely have waited to click. Oh well. Applies only to GP I suppose

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Wow that's a real bummer. I am not close to completing my current chapter but if I were, I would most definitely have waited to click. Oh well. Applies only to GP I suppose
Agreed. In past main events where I was near the end of a chapter at the start, I might get a couple of the dailies with the lower chapter value, but I liked having the option to wait for the GP. Fortunately in this event, I'm not the least bit interested in the GP's, nor am I near the end of a chapter, so it doesn't matter this time. In the future, I'm sure I'll be annoyed when the choice is 'go for the daily you want, and you'll get the GP at the same time because the goo bar filled up' or 'wait for another daily that's not as appealing, but you'll be in the next chapter so the GP will be a higher value'. I really prefer to have my cake and eat it, too! (as opposed to sharing w/ @SoggyShorts )