• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Event Buildings

Venomhammer

I've only been playing since the Halloween event, so I might be doing something wrong or missing something, but my buildings that I received from that event and the snow flurry event do not seem to upgrade when I get to a new chapter. Are the buildings you receive during an event locked in at the current chapter? An example would be the winter star building, chapter 1 it's 240 pop & 240 cult, in chapter 2 it's 290 pop & 290 cult and increases each chapter. The buildings I still have from the event seem to be locked in at the chapter I was when the event ended. Is this by design?

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Once buildings are received, their effect is locked. They do not upgrade when you move to new chapters.