• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Event Double Days on Instants

DeletedUser5800

What is an opinion, is SoggyShorts math is bullsheet. That's taking for granted one can even PLAY the GAME that often, and not counting a thousand other factors like A) BEING NEW or B) Simply not knowing better.
You said he had to use double days to get the second prize, he proved he didn't. You might have to, most people might have to, but those of us that get everything done do not. That's just fact.
Furthermore we have discussed at length how buffs can be useful to anyone and how everything is less useful the earlier in the game you are compared with the usefulness of the same thing later, but it all scales one way or another.
The origin of this thread I posted, even though I like the way it is, was based in what I believe to be more of a balance across all sizes and builds while fitting the theme of tasting premium play. How much you repeat what you think of one item is of no real consequence.
Finally, I understand that your persona is built around trolling and I find it amusing at times, but if you are going to start weighing in on actual issues like they matter to you at least turn the troll down far enough to make sense.

DeletedUser5800

"close enough" -Krieg, Bordlands II
upload_2017-12-14_11-15-28.jpeg

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Considering I am finding this thread late, I will like to give a helpful reminder:
Forum users are always welcome to report post(s) if they do not fall in line with the respective nature of the forum.

~Xelenia

DeletedUser8187

Hey, they could have put those double crown day on the travelling merchants. Those guys can be used by each chapters. Not saying people in each chapter would find them as useful, or as productive. Imagine winning 5 or 6 Travelling Merchant 1. Or on those dratty Unicorn days with the exception of the "pretty" blue unicorn. :cool:

DeletedUser5800

Looky what we have here! If only I had saved my keys!!! Maybe someone is actually paying attention. :D
upload_2017-12-29_23-26-7.png

MirandaZink

My head hurts from reading this. :confused: Isn't the point of double crowns (or whatever the event is) to help all players have a better chance for the main prize? I'm a late player (I think you mean been playing a while) and I am also a fighter and rarely negotiate a new territory so these military "boosts" are helpful to me. They are also helpful to people starting out where you get your butt kicked fighting and throwing goods at it is super costly.

Isn't the real question, why would INNO put doubles on key prizes? Well it might be smart to do that if it proves out people will buy more diamonds to get the current prize that's up + have a better shot at the grand prize. Feels like a $$ maker to me.

We have to remember that INNO is here to make money. They're not doing this out of the goodness of their hearts and I'm ok with that too. :)

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Looky what we have here! I
This actually works out really great for my Beta city. I just finished S&D AW this morning and now there is a double day prize to dump my extra keys on.
I have no idea if it will get me the third prize as I haven't collected the first one yet. I am rather surprised that Inno might be letting me have my cake and eat it too. 8 daily set buildings, 20x14h instants, possibly all 3 prizes, and all of the extra stuff when I "lost" a roll? Very generous.

likes.png

Now the real kick in the junk comes if one of the last couple days is a double crown on winter stars:eek:

Last edited: