• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

EVENT QUEST INSTRUCTIONS

fitress

What is the difference between SCOUT, SOLVE, and COMPLETE a Province in Event Quests? Please/thanx

Glandeh

Scout a province for a quest means that you have to send a scout to a province and wait till he (she) comes back. Then the province encounters are accessible. To be more precise, you only have to wait for the return of the scout. In high chapters that can take seveal days, so you have to time it well.
Afaik, there's no difference between solve and complete, both mean that you have to do all 8 encounters in a province (negotiate or fight) and get a rune.

Sprite1313

Afaik, there's no difference between solve and complete,
There is a slight difference. “Solving” involves a fixed number of completed (either fought or negotiated) encounters (e.g. “solve 10 province, spire and/or tournament encounters”), so you can use any of those. Complete a province can be as few as one encounter. I just finished a “complete one province” quest with one encounter. I had 7 of the 8 already done. That can be helpful if you know you are going to get several “solve 10 encounters” followed by one or more “complete a province” quest. You end up needing fewer overall encounters.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
What is the difference between SCOUT, SOLVE, and COMPLETE a Province in Event Quests? Please/thanx
Complete a province can be as few as one encounter. I just finished a “complete one province” quest with one encounter. I had 7 of the 8 already done.
You'll get used to the repetitive nature of quests and start playing that way. My province Overview:
1684472113946.png

Fayeanne

Specifically, "Complete a Province" means finish all 8 encounters in the province so that you get the completion rewards ("You must complete X more provinces to unlock a new expansion for your city" type of thing) and the province can no longer be entered from the world map. Yes, if you already had 7/8 completed prior to the event quest coming up, you can just finish that last one to clear the quest.