• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Event Reward - Royal Restoration Spell Pack

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I think that in Events, having as the occasional Daily Reward a pack of royal Restoration spells (9 , 12, 15) would be very well received, and make an excellent and popular "Daily" prize in an event., without risking unbalance.

A chance at upgrading a building of 3x3 or 3x4 or 3x5 which we really like by one chapter, instead of winning a new one of that size to replace it, would be about as tempting as tempting gets.

It would grant players a lot more agency in what our cities look like, without being more powerful than just winning a new building of the appropriate size.

Vergazi

I think that in Events, having as the occasional Daily Reward a pack of royal Restoration spells (9 , 12, 15) would be very well received, and make an excellent and popular "Daily" prize in an event., without risking unbalance.

A chance at upgrading a building of 3x3 or 3x4 or 3x5 which we really like by one chapter, instead of winning a new one of that size to replace it, would be about as tempting as tempting gets.

It would grant players a lot more agency in what our cities look like, without being more powerful than just winning a new building of the appropriate size.
I whole-heartedly agree with all of this. Additionally, it might be nice if players could collect at some time in the future what I might call "blueprint fragments" for lack of a better term at the moment. Then when you have collected enough of the proper different fragments you could combine them through some mechanism...perhaps just a click or maybe some form of catalyst-aided crafting. One would have to actually put out effort to achieve a set of blueprints, but it would be at least possible for those who are unable to reach the 10th chest in Tournaments. Since it would take more time and have to come from multiple sources--the fragments--I believe this means of getting Blueprints would take away nothing from the achievement of 10 chest Fellowship members.

Vergazi

Agreed. The fifth chest could have a (1/10 blueprint) fragment in it, so that at least smaller / less active groups would have some faint hope of one day building a blue print very three or four months.
Thank you friend..you saw through to the core of my point. It would be a small gesture in a way that would give real hope to the lower level players and bring the possibility of getting a blueprint within reach--albeit a longer term goal through this route--but, reachable nonetheless.

Vergazi

Veto. RRs and blueprints should only be attainable by people earning 10 chests. Since these players are better people, due to their earning 10 chests per week.
betterppl.jpg

Excuse me...but better people ? That is just really disappointing that anyone on this Forum would say something that appears to be so arrogant and elitist as that. That's all I have to say on that.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One

Considering 5 is the max you can earn per week from the tournament, if they do give RRs out as prizes, they would probably limit it to about the same amount.

Maybe a Fellowship Adventure where part of the stage 1 prize is 1 RR, part of the stage 2 prize is 3 RR, and part of the stage 3 prize is 5 RR.

Also remember those little crafting events. They said there would be other variations of that, so maybe we will get one where the prizes are RRs instead of CCs.

They could also be added as quest completion prizes to the smaller events that run for 10-14 days.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Considering 5 is the max you can earn per week from the tournament, if they do give RRs out as prizes, they would probably limit it to about the same amount.

Maybe a Fellowship Adventure where part of the stage 1 prize is 1 RR, part of the stage 2 prize is 3 RR, and part of the stage 3 prize is 5 RR.

Also remember those little crafting events. They said there would be other variations of that, so maybe we will get one where the prizes are RRs instead of CCs.

They could also be added as quest completion prizes to the smaller events that run for 10-14 days.
You can't really compare events with other activities. The point is, if I have a 3x5 building now, and an event comes along, I'm not going to select a 1x5 building to replace it, so 5 RR isn't going to tempt me to spend my event coin. I'm going to go for another 3x5 building to replace it. If there's a day when I can get 15 RR, and a day when I can get a new 3x5 building, then I can choose whether to try to replace the building I have with a new one, or upgrade the one I have by one chapter. Either one gives approximately me the same advancement. The RR is more flexible, but not more powerful, than just getting a new building.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Veto. RRs and blueprints should only be attainable by people earning 10 chests. Since these players are better people, due to their earning 10 chests per week.
Excuse me...but better people ?
I'm going to have to agree with Vergazi. Those getting 10 chests per week are not just "better people": clearly, they are MUCH better people.
Personally, I try not to associate with "Under Tens" in case mediocrity is contagious.

Vergazi

I'm going to have to agree with Vergazi. Those getting 10 chests per week are not just "better people": clearly, they are MUCH better people.
Personally, I try not to associate with "Under Tens" in case mediocrity is contagious.
Lulz. Is that supposed to be trolling @SoggyShorts ? Don't quit your day job, son. :cool:

DeletedUser9601

I can't wait for Inno to drop the 11th chest, just so I can more easily distinguish myself from the proles of Elvenar.