• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Evolving Artifacts

Miroami

That would be awesome! But they will never do it. I just wish they would run events with prizes with some of the older events to upgrade Phoenix, Stonehenge, Mermaids, instead of giving us new buildings to tackle.

DeletedUser23214

I think the prizes for Fellowship adventures should be changed to provide Universal Evolver Artifact. The current FA is useless to a couple of my cities because I maxed the House. If it comes up as a new Gingerbread House base it will be twice as useless. What would be useful is clear paths to continue to upgrade past buildings. I would say that adding the Evolve Artifacts to the crafting cycle would be good. To maintain game balance make them as expensive as some of the most expensive items.