• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Exclamation Mark

DeletedUser4372

i have noticed a new " exclamation mark" on the bottom right of the screen. It is right next to the links to the forums and wiki. I HAVE CLICKED IT, a few times and it just goes away and displays nothing? It has only shown itself a few times to me, or i have only seen it a few times. Does anyone know what this is?

DeletedUser23318

i have noticed a new " exclamation mark" on the bottom right of the screen. It is right next to the links to the forums and wiki. I HAVE CLICKED IT, a few times and it just goes away and displays nothing? It has only shown itself a few times to me, or i have only seen it a few times. Does anyone know what this is?

Do you play mobile? Or is this in the browser? On mobile I believe something similar pops up once in a while if connection strength is low.

DeletedUser4372

i play a browser but since they killed equal internet for everyone, i have noticed a big drop to some pages. this game i am sorry to say, is one they are throttling down. Thank You.

DeletedUser2207

This does sounds like the bad connection wifi symbol. I've seen it a couple times on the browser version, no idea if it means connection issues on the browser or if it's just a weird visual bug that crops up sometimes