• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Existing/Built AWs Missing Runes

• Thread starter DeletedUser9790
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser9790

Game Version: v1.57.3-(31b14f474) (2018-07-04 9:30)
Game World: K
Browser Version: Google Chrome for Mac Version 67.0.3396.99 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Flash Player Version: 29.0.0.171
Operating System: High Sierra 10.13.5
Screen Resolution: 2304 x 1440
Account Name: scrabbledeggs
Humans or Elves: Elves (Humans in F World)

This has now happened in both worlds that I play in, but is currently ongoing in K world. Existing AWs that I have had built for AGES, are now suddenly missing runes, and requiring new runes in order to upgrade, regardless of how many KPs have been put in...

In F world, I had plenty of extra shards and runes, so this wasn't a problem, but suddenly in K world, my Mountain Halls (currently at level 5) shows that it only has 8 runes inserted and won't allow me to do anything until I find another rune... really annoying.

Screenshots of the current issue attached.
Elvenar issue 1.jpg
Elvenar issue 2.jpg

DeletedUser5521

This is not a bug. To upgrade any AW to level 6 (and 11, 16, and 21), you need to fill the rune wheel again. So your Mountain Halls is currently at level 5, and needs no KPs/research to upgrade. Just fill up that rune wheel again, and you can upgrade it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.