• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Expansions coming any time soon?

MirandaZink

With all of these events and new races it's getting a bit crowded. Yes, dealing with space limitations has always been the challenge of this game but at what point will our cities be getting an expansion of squares?

DeletedUser15476

I'm nowhere near that dilemma but I've wondered about that for a while.

DeletedUser9601

I haven't seen anything on the beta forums.
I would expect that at some point they'd add a few more province expansions in future chapters. But I don't think you'll ever be able to fill the whole map with free province expansions.

HJK84

Not happening anytime soon.
Not for another min. 2 chapters, unless Inno changes their mind.... o_O

DeletedUser15476

I wonder what happens when a city is fully occupied? How can or will they expand Elvenar land available at all? Again, not like I'm anywhere close!

HJK84

I wonder what happens when a city is fully occupied? How can or will they expand Elvenar land available at all? Again, not like I'm anywhere close!

Many are.
Inno added, I think 3 Premium Expansions. Many ppl were at max already, and I'm quite sure they already purchased the +3, and are again at max expansions.

The fact of the matter is. You don't need to build to fill up every single tile. Many of those who are at full Expansions do so for Rank points. Creating 12 of each Manu (if not more) and so forth. Hoarding millions of goods just for the sake of having more and more, etc.

While others with less Expansions are more insightful and savy about how to optimize their city and so on ;)