• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Expansions

DeletedUser20539

Not sure what you mean by maxed out Outlaw11. If you are talking about the amount of provinces you need to complete a Chapter, you don't have to stop when you've reached it. Currently I have 388 provinces completed and only need 280 of them to complete my Chapter.

outlaw11

By maxed out I mean Limit reached. Is there a quantity of provinces I can complete to get another expansion. Currently I can only get an expansion by buying one with diamonds or the one in research.

outlaw11

By maxed out I mean limit reached. Is there a quantity of provinces I can complete after limit reached to get an expansion

StarLoad

As I understand your question, no not until the game adds more province expansions with new levels. If you have reached the maximum 525 provinces or whatever it actually is you buy or wait.

Edited to correct the number from 522 to 525

CanDaMan

If you are a new(er) player, I would advise you to stick pretty near the end of chapter mark. Maybe do additional ones only to get the next expansion. I am in chapter 15, and just scouting my last 'very easy' province, for this chapter.