• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Experienced Fighter & Trader: 78,000+ points

• Thread starter DeletedUser7205
  • Start date

DeletedUser7205

The Fellowship for ME is:
  1. Requires EVERYONE to participate in the tournaments
  2. Has at least 1 or more KP threads for AW building (I don't care for the "list" type)
  3. Requires 4 or more visits per week and monitors that... (drops the inactive ones)
  4. Loves to chit chat about anything and everything
  5. Respects freedom of speech and each others views without conflict
  6. Eagerly helps those with questions and answers them with respect as well
  7. Overall sense of teamwork and commitment is essential
  8. Likes to be competitive; yet the people are not egocentric and do realize a game is #1 for FUN
If your fellowship meets all my hoped for expectations, please feel free to send me a request!!! I don't care too much what your fellowship is currently ranked, but I do want to work with a team who likes to climb mountains! Thanks so much! -Oladia

PS: I make boosted goods ONLY; they are marble, silk and gems.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6971

Oladia... We're The Rhosgobel Rabbits. We only "require" 3 visits per week, but almost of all of us do dailies. We do track and remove deadwood regularly. Our tournament play is optional, but we consistently open 6 chests every week and we completed all 3 maps in the fellowship adventures. I find that it's really not necessary to "require" things with our group. They just jump in and do them! I'll send you an invitation, but please do read through our overview before you make a decision. Hope we'll hear from you.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
@oladia

-600 point minimum, 7-8 chest per week, 10 chests every 4 weeks.
2. Has at least 1 or more KP threads for AW building (I don't care for the "list" type)
-we have a superior wonder leveling program* where everyone gets approximately 10% more than they put in
3. Requires 4 or more visits per week and monitors that... (drops the inactive ones)
-6/7 visits required per week
-chat is always full, if you're gone for a few hours, expect the chat count to be back at 100
-no drama issues in chat, only off-limit topic is GoT and other spoilers the first few days after airing (but we have our own website where such things can safely be discussed)
-We have several guide authors and spreadsheet nerds enthusiasts in DERP, and love to help out.
-agreed.
8. Likes to be competitive; yet the people are not egocentric and do realize a game is #1 for FUN
-most aren't heavily interested in rank, but progress both individually and as a team is certainly a huge part of being in DERP.
Our FS is currently top 60 with 21 members (you'd bump us almost to top 50) and once we fill the remaining spots, we should jump another 10 spots(if the new members are average for our FS)

If this interests you, contact me here or in game

*Our wonder levelling program is an open spreadsheet that tracks every donated and received KP. There is no min or max amount to donate, and the order of which 2 wonders are up next is based on who has the highest donated minus received balance.
Last year we upgraded over 400 wonders for a total of just under 10,000 KP!

Last edited:

DeletedUser7205

@oladia

-600 point minimum, 7-8 chest per week, 10 chests every 4 weeks.
-we have a superior wonder leveling program* where everyone gets approximately 10% more than they put in
-6/7 visits required per week
-chat is always full, if you're gone for a few hours, expect the chat count to be back at 100
-no drama issues in chat, only off-limit topic is GoT and other spoilers the first few days after airing (but we have our own website where such things can safely be discussed)
-We have several guide authors and spreadsheet nerds enthusiasts in DERP, and love to help out.
-agreed.
-most aren't heavily interested in rank, but progress both individually and as a team is certainly a huge part of being in DERP.
Our FS is currently top 60 with 21 members (you'd bump us almost to top 50) and once we fill the remaining spots, we should jump another 10 spots(if the new members are average for our FS)

If this interests you, contact me here or in game

*Our wonder levelling program is an open spreadsheet that tracks every donated and received KP. There is no min or max amount to donate, and the order of which 2 wonders are up next is based on who has the highest donated minus received balance.
Last year we upgraded over 400 wonders for a total of just under 10,000 KP!

Hey Soggy! Thanks so much for replying! I am indeed very interested in sending you an application...I will be honest with you; I have one other FS I am waiting to hear from and I heard from one individual, but not the other that I guess is in charge of making some of the decisions as well. With that said, I made a commitment to them to wait until 8pm central time to choose. If I haven't heard from them, I will DEFINITELY send an application your way. I try my best to keep my word! As such, give me approx. 3.5 hours and hopefully you may hear from me soon! Thanks so much again! Sounds quite promising! -Ola

DeletedUser5871

The Fellowship for ME is:
If your fellowship meets all my hoped for expectations, please feel free to send me a request!!! I don't care too much what your fellowship is currently ranked, but I do want to work with a team who likes to climb mountains! Thanks so much! -Oladia

PS: I make boosted goods ONLY; they are marble, silk and gems.
You can come and join us at Dragonwyck, I'm perfectly happy with your wants/needs as per your list...We're a laid back bunch of people, 99% play daily and we're always on the lookout for new blood..
Mystical Arius (Archmage) i'm usually available 12-18 hrs per day