• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Expiring Features - Do they die or just go away?

BoxWarrior

That Carting Library that I recently added to my town says it "expires in 100 days". So does that mean it will vanish from my town? Or will it just loose it's effective properties? How many other examples are there of Expiring Town Elements?

Gath Of Baal

That Carting Library that I recently added to my town says it "expires in 100 days". So does that mean it will vanish from my town? Or will it just loose it's effective properties? How many other examples are there of Expiring Town Elements?

The effects are what goes away, the building stays and you can choose to keep it or sell it. There are quite a few buildings with timed effects like the Genie, ferris wheel, wishing wells etc. There are also military boost buildings like the Unleashed Unit Upgrade, Magnificent Mage Multiplier, Enlightened Light Range and Dwarven Armory

Last edited:

Fayeanne

The building stays and any culture it gives remains, but the building stops animating and stops producing whatever its special effect is. When you open the building UI display, it will have a string of text saying the building has expired.