• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Extra artifacts

bkbajb

I have been looking for an answer to this and either missed it or no one has asked. I have several extra artifacts for buildings that are fully evolved. Will these ever be used or should I disenchant them? Thanks

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Look at the grand prizes from the current event. These new sorcery prizes include one that when used will give you the choice of any of the three different Winter event evolving building bases. Sure, you need to get super lucky, or spend diamonds or money, to get to it, but Inno has started making it possible to get extra bases now.

bkbajb

Look at the grand prizes from the current event. These new sorcery prizes include one that when used will give you the choice of any of the three different Winter event evolving building bases. Sure, you need to get super lucky, or spend diamonds or money, to get to it, but Inno has started making it possible to get extra bases now.

I thought that I had seen that. Thank you