• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

EXTREMELY active player seeking EXTREMELY active fellowship

DeletedUser13384

As the title suggests, I am an extremely active player looking for EXTREMELY ACTIVE fellowship.

Let me rant at first about my previous fellowships. It seems like i just cant find an actual active one. My current fellowship thinks they are very active, that's why i joined, but all the work is on me and i have to post trades for like quarter of recomended prize to even have the possibility of them being accepted in a week (even though we do have different boosts) and even then some materials just cant be ever traded... i did a stage and a half of fellowship adventures on my own(screenshot), now we are stuck because i can't do it fast enough myself, even though i dedicated my whole city and built 28 workshops. the picture is the normal situation that happens every tournament, without exeptions. i hope you can see how this is incredibly frustrating, since i have already left my previous (also self proclaimed as active) fellowship in hopes to get into an active one.

as you can see, i am extremely active (several times a day) and contribute to all events to the best of my abilities. i help all of my fellows every day. i have 19294 points,but to be honest, i have always contributed a lot more to fellowships than people with 100000+ points. i added some screnshots to back up my claims.

i have boosts in PLANKS, SILK and GEMS and i only produce those materials, therefore i trade a lot. i reside in WINYANDOR, my nickname is TeiaRegrat. i play as an elf, i am currently in chapter 5. i'm not sure how long i have been playing, but the current tournament is my 12th.

since i am looking for the fellowship that needs a player like i am, i am sick of being taken advantage of and doing all the work on my own. please only invite me to your fellowship if it really is an active one, where it's possible to actually trade and do events well. i take the game very seriously and i am looking for fellows with a similar mindset. i am willing to join as soon as the tournament and fellowship adventures end.

i hope my post reaches the right players.

have a nice day,

TeiaRegrat.

tournament.JPG
FA1.JPG
FA6.JPG

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
We are a daily active group, requiring daily visits. 6-7 visits is the minimum

Some would say, *way* more than casual as we are dedicated players, but our chat is full, our trader busy (we have a few big players that clear all trades a couple times a day) and we offer a website forum where we post event guides, adventure and wonder spreadsheets, open discussion on everything from GoT to help and tips in the game.
Signing up on the website is required.
We offer a wonders leveling program, consistently get 7-8 chests per tournament and are looking for players who enjoy this level of game play and will help us with the Adventures, and 10 chest tournaments every 4 weeks.

If this interests you, drop me a line here or in game =)
Cheers,
Soggy

DeletedUser13384

SoggyShorts, i contacted you in game.
also, thanks to the other players that contacted me in game, but i am very fortunate to inform you that i have already chosen the fellowship i am joining.