• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

FA Badge Window Order

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
fa badge placment_01.jpg

I dont know if this annoys anyone else other then me.. Maybe its just a remnant left over from being an active FA player back in the day before all the fa UI changes. Back when there were no staff badges and there was no 'badge window' like this (pictured above). And we had those two little quest windows and had to decline them 10+ times to get back to the badge we were working on, just to collect on badge worth of productions and then decline the quest 10x again... over and over..
That being said, inno im very grateful for all the FA UI improvements over the year! Its still probably the biggest/best change made to the UI! (Tho the NH change is up there too..)

Anyway, back to the point.. The staff badge is the first badge in row 3 of the badge window. Can we move that to the 4th badge in the third window please???
It might be nit-picking at this point, but as an old fa player, the order always was, and always should be, hat, kp, army, coin, then the new badges. It bothers me having that one single new badge placed in the middle of the older badges. So for my near ocd type sanity.. can we move the staff badge to the end of that row please?

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I sort of agree. I mean if it's an easy fix, why not. But if it takes a bunch of programming time I think I'd rather see that time go to something else. Like programming the game so anybody named "ajqtrz" gets a LOT o free diamonds. How cool would that be?

AJ :p

The Fairy

Scroll-Keeper, Buddy Fan Club Member
I like that staffs are next to hats since both are made from spells, and you have to chose between which of those two badges you make in the magic academy.

Yogi Dave

The staff badge is the first badge in row 3 of the badge window. Can we move that to the 4th badge in the third window please???
In a word: No. ;) The 1st idea sent to the devs after Xelenia started the 'direct' access to them was by @Ashrem to Move "Collect" Tab to the Right End of Trader Window. The devs said 'yes' and here we are today. Plus, this seems more like change for changes sake. I don't see that any order makes a difference.

However, it does (sort of) irk me that once you start clicking to claim badges it stops when you get to the brews. Easy to get around. I've learned to click on the rightmost badge on the last row which has a badge ready. Then I just have to keep clicking "Claim" until it goes gray.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
However, it does (sort of) irk me that once you start clicking to claim badges it stops when you get to the brews. Easy to get around. I've learned to click on the rightmost badge on the last row which has a badge ready. Then I just have to keep clicking "Claim" until it goes gray.
I got around this one by refusing to make brews this time
:)

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I understand your issue, @Dominionofgod, but as someone who puts together lists and tables and makes sure that they are in the correct order, first time only time, I would vote  no on this. This annoyed me when the badges were released but I am over it now and know the order.