• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

FA - Going to brag a little here... Once in a lifetime to beat Women of Elvenar

Cabernay

We can say we did it!! If you are not on Khelonaar, you may not understand. Women of Elvenar own the FA's. We planned and we won. We had all 25 members on board, all 25 crippled their cities for the week. Nothing to do but play the FA lol The team work was amazing, they did a great job. And a BIG Congratulations to Elvenar's Forest. I understand they did it with less than 25 members on board, a big accomplishment.
winning numbers FA Aug 2021.jpg

Last edited:

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
On Kelonaar as I said in the game when I noticed, "We're rooting for you!" Congratulations. I would have been less enthusiastic in my rooting if the "target" fs wasn't busy bragging in their fellowship description about how many "in a row" they've won. ;)

AND, to "add insult to injury" they slipped to 3rd place! How's that for a bit of "comeuppance?" Congratulations to Elvenar's Forest for their performance as well.

AJ

RainbowSKYEPIXIE

We can say we did it!! If you are not on Khelonaar, you may not understand. Women of Elvenar own the FA's. We planned and we won. We had all 25 members on board, all 25 crippled their cities for the week. Nothing to do but play the FA lol The team work was amazing, they did a great job. And a BIG Congratulations to Elvenar's Forest. I understand they did it with less than 25 members on board, a big accomplishment. View attachment 10404
Congrats to you & your team!! :) Sincerely happy for you all !!! :)

JessMac

Awesome y’all!!! My FS is pretty newish but I think we have big dreams of eventually placing as you all just did in our world! We went from placing 50th in the prior FA to placing 23rd this one. I was doing a victory dance at that! Can’t imagine how big y’all’s victory dance was lol! Hope you are able to do it next FA!

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
Awesome y’all!!! My FS is pretty newish but I think we have big dreams of eventually placing as you all just did in our world! We went from placing 50th in the prior FA to placing 23rd this one. I was doing a victory dance at that! Can’t imagine how big y’all’s victory dance was lol! Hope you are able to do it next FA!

That is quite an accomplishment also.
Obviously your FS is willing to learn from mistakes and try new strategies the next time.
For me that's part of the fun.
When you hit top ten please invite me to the party.

JessMac

That is quite an accomplishment also.
Obviously your FS is willing to learn from mistakes and try new strategies the next time.
For me that's part of the fun.
When you hit top ten please invite me to the party.
I mean why wait! If you’re an active player you could create another city and join us!!

ajqtrz

Yeah I flipped the MA often, but I also won 1500 diamonds from the MA. The MA can be profitable. Though I don't know how much every player spent. I do have a player with several thousand diamonds that she had ready to use, but never did.

I flipped it about 10 times and won 500 diamonds. Thus, it may be that it's a wash if you flip it in the FA a bunch of times. It would be interesting to see if that's true or not.

AJ

Dew Spinner

I flipped it about 10 times and won 500 diamonds. Thus, it may be that it's a wash if you flip it in the FA a bunch of times. It would be interesting to see if that's true or not.

AJ
With the RNG all of the above would be true, some would break even, some would come out ahead and some would lose.

ajqtrz

With the RNG all of the above would be true, some would break even, some would come out ahead and some would lose.

Yes, but does the winning of diamonds balance out overall above or below break even? It really depends on the odds of winning diamonds, which is about 1 in 10 Mystery chests if the 20% is accurate and you get the chance every other mystery chest. But I've seen it's not every other chest and sometimes it's 30%. So what's the actual average chance per, say, 20 Mystery chests? (2000 vision vapor)? Somebody probably knows, but I don't, hence don't know if "break even" is possible over the long run.

AJ