• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

FA! Is FINALLY over!!! Are you happy or sad?

DeletedUser20010

We came in 2nd in Ceravyn, but boy we had Sovereigns united hot on our heels all week! It was all good fun, if not exhausting. I second that they come a bit too often. It chokes me a little that I am crafting things like the travelling merchant though. I have to clean out my closet after every FA since the introduction of the aaarrrcccaaaannneee badge.

SunsetDanar

Neither way for me but a couple of weeks for wind down time between events is just not enough. A month maybe? Some of us are still attempting to recover resources used in the last two

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Neither way for me but a couple of weeks for wind down time between events is just not enough. A month maybe? Some of us are still attempting to recover resources used in the last two

No, too much time in between special events in free-to-play games gets too many players to get bored and quit. And while every similar game out there has the same complaint from some of the players, I think the game companies have found that fewer players quit when there is too much to do, than who quit when there is too little. I have also played games that stayed much busier than this one, with most events starting the day after a previous one ended. Plus, there are less premium currency sales when there is less to do.

SunsetDanar

No, too much time in between special events in free-to-play games gets too many players to get bored and quit. And while every similar game out there has the same complaint from some of the players, I think the game companies have found that fewer players quit when there is too much to do, than who quit when there is too little. I have also played games that stayed much busier than this one, with most events starting the day after a previous one ended. Plus, there are less premium currency sales when there is less to do.

What chapter are you in?

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I would not mind if the event after Phoenix Cults offered a building set instead of an evolving building. It seems like every time there is an evolving building offered then the event is followed by a fellowship adventure that offers 2 more artifacts. But the event last year that offered the Air Traders set was not followed by a fellowship adventure. I could use a few months break from FAs.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I would not mind if the event after Phoenix Cults offered a building set instead of an evolving building. It seems like every time there is an evolving building offered then the event is followed by a fellowship adventure that offers 2 more artifacts. But the event last year that offered the Air Traders set was not followed by a fellowship adventure. I could use a few months break from FAs.

That could still happen in late June, like last year, but the next event in May already had the evolving building leaked, so we know that already.

Alram

Flippers just flip
You could just take a rest and stop trying to get multiple event building bases and evolutions.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
You could just take a rest and stop trying to get multiple event building bases and evolutions.
Not really. I don't think that would be fair to the other members of my fellowships. Especially since I am Archmage in 1 and am in positions of leadership in the other 2.

Simpumba

As a newer player(Just about in ch4) I don't really like the FA. The whole idea is super super cool, everyone coming together to accomplish something is super cool(Although I prefer the spire and tourney) but it's really rough unless you have a lot of extra room(which I didnt) so earlier cities who dont have plenty of teleport spells, make it harder to find room to help out.

I'm also not a fan of the rewards all the much if it makes sense? The boosts are very nice, and the event buildings are okay, If you only go for the 3 chests(which my FS was able to complete because of our awesome archmage) I think the event is worth it, but after the 3 chests I see no reason to go further. Just my 2 cents though! I'm still exploring this game

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
If I ever quit the game it will be during an FA. So tedious, flipping in and out of the tourney and other places to pick up the FA necklace or whatever.
Sounds about right. I'll likely sigh and roll my eyes so hard that a lung will collapse and they'll pop out of my head.

Is "sighroll" a word? It should be
sighroll.png