• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

FA - quantities for some badges on Stage 3

Avalon MoonStar

On the Blue Path - Stage 3, there are requirements of 155 Blacksmith Guild badges and 135 Wonder Society Badges. These quantities seem really high. Are they correct quantities?

Thanks,
AvalonMoonStar

DeletedUser25004

They are the right numbers @AvalonMoonStar the FA demands serious attention and dedication from alot of players to make it to the end.
My own fellowship is going all in trying to compete for the 1st place on Elcysandir. this is what my city looks like this week:

Attachments

• FA city.PNG
    FA city.PNG
    863 KB · Views: 119

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Stage three is meant to be super hard. They go from easy, medium to crazy hard. That's why many fellowships just go for one or two maps, to get the rewards for those stages. You'll need a good fellowship with dedicated members to complete all three maps.

qaccy

The thing that's starting to bug me is that BS badges require 5 collections just like farmers do, even though every other workshop badge requires fewer collections than the one before it. Why is the BS badge the only one that doesn't lower the amount of collections needed?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
The thing that's starting to bug me is that BS badges require 5 collections just like farmers do, even though every other workshop badge requires fewer collections than the one before it. Why is the BS badge the only one that doesn't lower the amount of collections needed?

Remember, this is Inno, so be careful what you wish for. They are just as likely to see this and say "that is a good idea. Let's make all the other badges take 5 more collections, so that the Blacksmith now requires the least!" lol

Deleted User - 1178646

On the Blue Path - Stage 3, there are requirements of 155 Blacksmith Guild badges and 135 Wonder Society Badges. These quantities seem really high. Are they correct quantities?

Thanks,
AvalonMoonStar

Stand alone these requirments might look excessive, but rememember that they are supposed to be made by an entire guild.
When you divide that number by a full guild its only 6 blacksmits per player, then the numbers look a lot less scary.

Daiman Rahl

Yea third stage is brutal. In my Fellowship on US8 we will not finish that stage, just too many badges needed!!

SimplyNoble

We have been in the Abyss since Tuesday.

Lots and lots of planning and teamwork starting a week or more in advance.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One

There is a slim possibility
that maybe
just possibly
you are being overly picky