• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

FA

Venomhammer

Not a fan in it's current state. Just my suggestions on possible changes, we all know the quest rotation has to go and i know they are working on a solution. My preferred solution would be all the quests are active for the FA at the same time, if you earn a badge you click on the quests for the pulldown menu/another screen that lists the quests for you to collect and then that quest is reset. Currently the time vs reward for FA is not worth it, there needs to be more and at this point something is better than nothing. Couple of ways for this would be rewards per badge earned and or a points system for badges earned, each point gets you to the next reward. I would suggest the badges be pooled and only mages/AM can place them, currently it's like herding cats getting FS members to focus only on one path at a time. I would also suggest some type of reporting tool, so members of the FS can see what all members of the FS have earned in FA badges.

bkbajb

You have some great ideas and I agree with you. The only problem for the pool is that it will cost Inno money. People are on different time zones and different parts of the world, so when someone sees that they need only a few badges, they spend diamonds to get them to complete a stage. I suggested this several months ago and I was told this. It makes sense, but it is a great idea