• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fairies are now on the Wiki

• Thread starter DeletedUser1036
  • Start date

DeletedUser1036

Posts were merged and a warning for multi-posting was issued.
Check them out here> https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Guest_Races

Just as I figured with Fairies:
The level 18-19 workshops flip and turn in the other direction to a 3x6 space for elves.
Tier 2 goods manufactory's can now upgrade to level 19 but become larger such as Crystal growing from 3x4 to 4x4 in size for elves.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43

The Temple of Seeds (4700 culture for 21 spaces) and the Giant Snail Palace are the two total game changers (3200 culture and a whopping 2900 population). Non diamond elves will only get the Pond of Recreation at 3700 culture for 30 spaces. I am so sad now. I guess this game has officially become pay to win. The non diamond players will just drop drop drop in ranking from here on out. It was fun while it lasted. I guess there was no way they were going to let non diamond players have a chance. Sigh. ..................... Then this also means that non diamond players will no longer be useful to the top fellowships as they will just bring them down pointwise. They may be wanted, but they won't be useful. I am very, very sad about this.

edit: Oh gosh, I just realized that the diamond players are going to have to spend a fortune to be at the top of the leader boards! This game is about to get EXPENSIVE if you want to be on top.

Other than that, the new elven residences look great. Crystal producing elves get really harmed by this race. The crystal factories give you 4 fewer ranking points per space. (181 vs 185) That doesn't sound like a lot, but it is huge when you are trying to be one of the top players.

Elves who make silk are out of luck when it comes to upgrading residences. They need crystal and scrolls but no silk to upgrade. This will create a surplus of silk and a shortage of the other two goods and silk producers will likely have a hard time trading. I suggest going into the fairies section with a lot of scrolls and crystal on hand....for the elves. The humans have it different. For them it is the scrolls producers that will have it rough.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43

I get it Bag. I really do. This is just a change around here and it is sad. For a year now we have been able to play side by side, big spenders and broke as a joke. Fellowships could have both kinds of players and still to very well in the rankings. This will cease with this new race. Non spenders will be a real drag on a fellowship's ranking. This really separates us all.

DeletedUser1161

Elves who make silk are out of luck when it comes to upgrading residences. They need crystal and scrolls but no silk to upgrade. This will create a surplus of silk and a shortage of the other two goods and silk producers will likely have a hard time trading. I suggest going into the fairies section with a lot of scrolls and crystal on hand....for the elves. The humans have it different. For them it is the scrolls producers that will have it rough.
It goes across the races though. Elves that make silk can trade to humans who make scrolls. Both races will need crystal though so that will be in very high demand. It's a very good idea to accumulate crystal if you can. I think the people who REALLY have it rough are the dust producers. Marble isn't used either, but T1 goods are so cheap it probably doesn't matter much.

By the way, our fellowship welcomes non-paying players. The fellowships who are hyper-competitive will be paying a lot of $$ but there are plenty of friendly folks who value active, helpful players highly. :)

DeletedUser188

Bring on the fairies I hope the next race will be gnomes or trolls
I can only speak for my experience within my fellowship Phoenix Power and wont make a generalized statement regarding all F.S
My F.S is very active not at all dead the trades are accepted in timely fashion
The chat always has someone on but not everyone uses the chat
Info is also shared on the message board
We also have a spreadsheet set up that all members can access and add their data and look how other members are progressing
We have a committee that was elected and all 25 members voted
All members are treated equally and any disagreements are usually settled within a day
This is just some of what is going on in my F.S. and I am sure we aren't the only F.S. that is active