• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fairy Portal vs. Dwarf portal

DeletedUser23090

I have a question about the Dwarven portal & tracks. Do I put them in before or after I build the granite & copper factories? And when I do put them in does it matter where I place them?

DeletedUser23318

THANK YOU!!!!!! I've been trying to find out about this for days now! My city is a mess, as I climb the research tree it's just gotten more & more unorganized.

You are welcome.

If you do not already know, there are some great resources (Besides all the helpful people on the forums)

Elvengems has a lot of great information for the whole game, especially useful guides for all the guest races.
https://elvengems.com/

And if you want to look at your city in 2d format and play with the layout, below is a link to your Elven stats profile, from there under the charts at the top is a banner for Elvenarchitect, which is another very useful site, you can click the link below that banner to view your city (May want to use the refresh button once you click on the link, and it will bring your most current layout over.
https://www.elvenstats.com/player/us1/3929093

Question: I have just finished the Dwarven Level and am in the Fairies Level. What do I do with the Dwarven Portal, granite mines and copper foundries? Looking ahead, I see no requirements for granite or copper and when I collect it doesn't show anything. I really need the space but don't want to delete them if I need them for anything else. Please advise.

Half Born the Great

Question: I have just finished the Dwarven Level and am in the Fairies Level. What do I do with the Dwarven Portal, granite mines and copper foundries? Looking ahead, I see no requirements for granite or copper and when I collect it doesn't show anything. I really need the space but don't want to delete them if I need them for anything else. Please advise.

Half Born the Great
Sorry, I should have read the first post. It answered my question.