• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Faith, Hope & Charity looking for player

Gaelio

We are a very nice fellowship with one space open. Would prefer someone with boosts in at least one of these: marble, crystal, elixir. You must have a trader and actively like to trade and grow your city. Hope to see you in town! Gaelio

DeletedUser11452

I am looking for a team, I am boosted in marble and have a trader. I am highly active and never miss a day; boost every member daily. Looking for an active team and chat that challenges and helps members.
Thanks Piaa

DeletedUser8847

I am looking for a team, I am boosted in marble and have a trader. I am highly active and never miss a day; boost every member daily. Looking for an active team and chat that challenges and helps members.
Thanks Piaa

Please contact about that to LadyConnie who is our Archmage