• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

fellowship adventure starting tommorw

aoldizzyTIM

I have look at all the new changes and i can see one change that will hold up a lot of teams who don't many strong players. That is the Ghost in a bottle were you to get three tournament wins or three spire wins. Weaker teams are lucky to get more than 3 or 4 step done and in the tournment after the first three it gets tough too for many wins. If this is a major part of game it could be really tough. Everything else looks great.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Good luck on it, dizzy! I think it will be fun to have a change in it. :)

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
The ghost, druid staff, arcane residue and elemental marbles are all going to be difficult for smaller fellowships and for fellowships that have a lot of newer cities, however, this will be a learning experience in how to best plan and delegate badge output.

neeronie

The ghost, druid staff, arcane residue and elemental marbles are all going to be difficult for smaller fellowships and for fellowships that have a lot of newer cities, however, this will be a learning experience in how to best plan and delegate badge output.
I agree with this statement and will add that combining catalyst will also be a big problem for smaller cities, whereas scroll fragments are much easier to accumulate. I have lost a player because "this is not fun anymore".

This pit would be fun in this new FA if was not for the arcane residue needed. I actually start using my other badges to dump in the pit (Elvarian Guard, Sack of coins and Worder Society )for the first time.

neeronie

Well since we can write our opinions and observations here about the Fellowship Adventure, I will add that so many of the badges take so long make it is like watching paint dry. With the 3 hour goods and the faster workshop builds at least there was something to keep you tuned in to the game.