• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship Adventure!!

TalimSwift

Well to be sure, i went on elvenar architect. and the MMH gives 10,000/24 hrs at my current chapter (15)
Comparatively,
- The Pilgrim's Manor set gives me 21,200 + 17.500 (a 2x3 + a 2x2)+ another 17,500 (add another 2x2) each day , since i have an extra plaza
- The 4x4 evolving buildings that do produce mana give between 20,000 and 32,000 each day
- The Snow Owl set gives 30,000 per day (the 2x5 piece)
- The Carnival Set' Revelers Fountain (the 3x3 piece) gives me over 110,000 each day
- I have lots of 2x3 or 3x4 pop/culture ones that produce similar amounts, although they are slightly bigger since they have pop/culture
- The Dragon Abbey at level 11 gives me like 7500 mana just for using one enchantment.
- The Library Set's Mana Plant gives 4000 for one tiny square. Now i wish i had 50 of those LOL

So, again...ya ok, a 2x2 that gives 10k, at 2500 mana per square isnt bad... but, 10k... what can i do with 10k more mana, nothing, so i wouldnt call it anywhere close to being "spectacular". And thus if you're telling me this is THE prize for doing adventure.... i repeat.... BLEH. I must already have 2 dozen buildings in my inventory that produce decent and similar amounts, no space, and besides, i already decay over 300,000 mana each day, what will 10,000 more do for me, nothing.
The Black Lotus is much more relevant a building if you ask me, since it transforms itself into a seed producer later on. I dont have any of those anymore either, but i'd take one of those over the MMH

*edited to add the Mana Plant in the list

Last edited:

TalimSwift

But... the Menhirok's Barrow however, now that's a decent addition. Finally something to replace my aging Rise of the Phoenix ones

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
The Black Lotus is much more relevant a building if you ask me, since it transforms itself into a seed producer later on. I dont have any of those anymore either, but i'd take one of those over the MMH

Then you just need to make sure your fellowship somehow finishes somewhere from 11th to 20th place, and everyone in it will win a Black Lotus. ;)

DeletedUser27062

Then you just need to make sure your fellowship somehow finishes somewhere from 11th to 20th place, and everyone in it will win a Black Lotus. ;)
or @TalimSwift can nab a few crab motels from the upcoming Elvarian Games event. They're a pretty good alternative IMO and you can get more than 1.

Iyapo1

@TalimSwift I always look at the per square production over any other factor. The Revelers Fountain is very awsome at 106.48 per square. In your chapter Mana hut sits below it at 104.16 per square. In some chapters the mana hut out produces it but they are always close.
The the pilgrims manor and plaza are both down in the low 70s per square. If you dont need mana, you dont need mana but it is still an awsomec2x2 mana producer.

The Unbeliever

Well to be sure, i went on elvenar architect. and the MMH gives 10,000/24 hrs at my current chapter (15)
Comparatively,
- The Pilgrim's Manor set gives me 21,200 + 17.500 (a 2x3 + a 2x2)+ another 17,500 (add another 2x2) each day , since i have an extra plaza
- The 4x4 evolving buildings that do produce mana give between 20,000 and 32,000 each day
- The Snow Owl set gives 30,000 per day (the 2x5 piece)
- The Carnival Set' Revelers Fountain (the 3x3 piece) gives me over 110,000 each day
- I have lots of 2x3 or 3x4 pop/culture ones that produce similar amounts, although they are slightly bigger since they have pop/culture
- The Dragon Abbey at level 11 gives me like 7500 mana just for using one enchantment.
- The Library Set's Mana Plant gives 4000 for one tiny square. Now i wish i had 50 of those LOL

So, again...ya ok, a 2x2 that gives 10k, at 2500 mana per square isnt bad... but, 10k... what can i do with 10k more mana, nothing, so i wouldnt call it anywhere close to being "spectacular". And thus if you're telling me this is THE prize for doing adventure.... i repeat.... BLEH. I must already have 2 dozen buildings in my inventory that produce decent and similar amounts, no space, and besides, i already decay over 300,000 mana each day, what will 10,000 more do for me, nothing.

*edited to add the Mana Plant in the list
You have to factor in the additional buildings that are required to fully activate those set pieces...

Sure, a 3x3 that gives 110k looks insane. But have you factored in the other 45 squares of buildings that are needed to achieve the full set-bonus production?
Likewise, that Mana Plant *at best* still needs 3 additional squares worth of buildings to get to it's full potential.

A 4x4 building producing 32k mana/day is still only 2k mana/square vs. the 2.5k/square that the 2x2... thus, if you're using the 4x4 primarily for mana, then you're choosing an inferior option. :p

IIRC, on a purely mana per square, the Mana Hut is still the top producer in the game, though there is an argument that the Lava Egg can be gamed to be just as good, if not slightly better due to it's 48hr production window. (thus, allowing you to avoid some mana decay)

DeletedUser27062

Black Lotus gives supplies, mana, or divine seeds, depending on chapter, not pop and culture.
I meant as an alternative to Menhirok's Barrow because Talim said...
But... the Menhirok's Barrow however, now that's a decent addition. Finally something to replace my aging Rise of the Phoenix ones

TalimSwift

Impossible, since we win every FA for the past forever LOL, so all i get is the #1 prizes LMAO

And @Unbeliever. Yes i know you have to factor in the other squarage of the set, but its not as if all the other 45 squares of the set give nothing at all. And so for that reason, ignoring the other pieces is just as good a reasoning as taking them into account. In the Carnival set, only one piece is really kinda useless, the one giving gold, and its only the 2x3 piece.
And of course, reducing the evo 4x4's to only one resource ALWAYS makes them bad choices. I was just trying to illustrate that there are so MANY great mana buildings that one will not convince me that a tiny 2x2 becomes the best choice. To consider it as the best choice simply because it has one of the highest per square stat is missing the point as to building efficiency.
Also, did you ever consider that 4 of your 2x2's need 8 road tiles, whereas a 4x4 only needs 4? You might want to calculate that also. (Ya i know road tiles can be divided by 2 since they can touch both sides of the road. But in tis example, you still need twice as many roads to have four 2x2 compared to one 4x4
And those big cumbersome sets, they usually only need one road tile, because you'll stick them in the corners of your map.

If you really want to cross check building efficiency, especially from sets and evo buildings, multiply them by 4 or 5 to get X total squareage, then redistribute that area between buildings that give only one stat.
Example. Multiply the Snow Owl by 4 = 64 squares. Now 4 Snow Owls could be replaced by one house, one culture building, one s1 factory, 2 or 3 of those Magical huts, and even a supplies shop... and all those take way more space. Thats how you calculate efficiency

TalimSwift

or @TalimSwift can nab a few crab motels from the upcoming Elvarian Games event. They're a pretty good alternative IMO and you can get more than 1.
Right on, those are nice too, when it comes to pop/cultures, i tend to prefer the slightly larger ones, so that they can get hit by neighbors or guildmates, for large bonuses, versus tons of small ones that give poor helping hands bonuses. Will definitely keep that in mind when trading my currencies next event :p

Sarafyne

So, to switch it up a bit, what ratio of workshops to factories to people use for FAs?
That depends entirely on how much space you have to dedicate to the FA. Little space you're better off with factories as T1s only use 2x1 size (humans that's marble only). The more space you have the more WS you can add but this also needs to be coordinated with the FS to ensure enough people are producing each type.

Moho

Chef
I'm disappointed that Ferris Wheel Galore is no longer available as a reward in the FA and I could only get it for sure if I used diamonds for this purpose (i.e. in the League System). I'm not sure this is the situation now, but if it is... this particular decision of the game developers has chipped the pleasure I used to have both in FAs and during events.

Aritra

I'm disappointed that Ferris Wheel Galore is no longer available as a reward in the FA and I could only get it for sure if I used diamonds for this purpose (i.e. in the League System). I'm not sure this is the situation now, but if it is... this particular decision of the game developers has chipped the pleasure I used to have both in FAs and during events.
It's my understanding that the Ferris Wheel Galore is one of the Stage 3 rewards in this FA.

ElfGunn

Too bad. The building prize from the stage 3 chest will be a good pop/culture building, Menhirok's Barrow. And the one from the stage 2 chest will be a mana hut, a top mana-per-square producer.

So...minimum to get the Mana Hut is one path in Stage 1 and then one path in Stage 2?

Gladiola

Last edited:

WinterThorn

good stuff . I've been wondering when the next FA was going to start . Just finished a chapter and made a lot of room for the manufactories and such . I always contribute all I can . Keep it coming .