• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship Adventure

Huor

The only prizes for the masses are in the stages. Just have fun as a team and play one path per stage to help your members get a needed artifact (if there is one in the given fa) or a nice Ferris wheel galore and a carting library. It's fun to work as a team and communicate more then you might do otherwise. But I do have to admit the 1 two hour booster is kinda funny. If y'all would have placed higher, you would have gotten a nice 5 hour booster! Something to shoot for next time! lol.

If your not after the bragging rights prizes, shoot to finish in places 11-20 for a black lotus. I'm still new to the game as I started in February of this year so there may be something I'm missing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
The ending prizes are not any good unless you finish in 20th place or higher. Finishing 20th or higher normally requires all members to be focused on completing all three paths on all three stages, plus some points in the Pit. If your members do not want to work that hard and dedicate that much time and resources, then it is perfectly fine to just complete one path per stage for the reward chests and ignore overall rank and score. That is the big problem a lot of people have with the FAs. It is an all or nothing reward system. You either play it casual and get the three chests or you go all out and finish in the top 20 or top 10 or 1st.

Soleil Nightbloom

Lame!! Play 6 days place in 49th place and get 1 , 2 hrs boast how lame As AM of Paradigm Knights I will tell you we won't waste our time again
Enjoy the win @knightshade56! For a team of new players I think you did great! My fellowship started with new players as well and I know that it was not easy. As your players progress in the game your placement will get better in the FA if that is what you want. I usually take a vote a few days before the FA starts and ask my team what they feel like, as far as placement/ score or to just get the prizes. Every time they want to try to do better than they did the last time.

When we started we were 122nd place and clueless. Now, a year later with planning/ strategy we are 15th place! This was a huge win for us because we were able to Finally clear Stage 3. Take my advice, approach each FA as a way to improve upon the last and you will be fine. Good luck to you and don’t get discouraged :)

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
He's rude to almost everybody.

I find it interesting that some people find it rude to ask why it is Inno's fault.
May the gods forbid someone challenges all the whining about "too hard" and "lousy prizes."
But what can you expect from people who think 49th place should get you a gold cadillac.

Dew Spinner

I find it interesting that some people find it rude to ask why it is Inno's fault.
May the gods forbid someone challenges all the whining about "too hard" and "lousy prizes."
But what can you expect from people who think 49th place should get you a gold cadillac.
And some people wonder why it's hard to have a modicum of common decency towards another human being instead of being a "Richard" right out of the gate...just saying.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
@knightshade56

Maybe next FA try and make it a race to finish instead of a race to rank?
If you do one path on each stage and ignore the pit you could finish much faster. Grab the stage prizes and be done!

We did that in the last FA. We finished 50th or so and were done in 2-3 days.

The thing about the FA though is that it's not really for the rewards, but for the ..."Fellowship" It's an "Adventure" working with your fellowship mates and learning how to corall them or be corralled if you aren't the AM. In my fs we are getting better and better at doing the things that need to be done, like reporting inventory when asked, posting what we are working on and staying in the right path! (That, finally, wasn't a problem this FA.)

So we use it to build camaraderie and team building. Frankly, if it was for the prizes we'd just do one path through and quit every time.

AJ

Last edited:

Soleil Nightbloom

The thing about the FA though is that it's not really for the rewards, but for the ..."Fellowship" It's an "Adventure" working with your fellowship mates and learning how to corall them or be corralled if you aren't the AM. In my fs we are getting better and better at doing the things that need to be done, like reporting inventory when asked, posting what we are working on and staying in the right path! (That, finally, wasn't a problem this FA.)

So we use it to build camaraderie and team building. Frankly, if it was for the prizes we'd just do one path through and quit every time.

AJ
I agree! The FA is mostly for the camaraderie and teamwork :)

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
i am most disapointed by the timing .ending in the middle of the afternoon cost us at least the ability to finish the third lvl .people do have other real life demands

The FA starts and ends at the same moment for every server everywhere in the world, as does every other event and tournament. This is a Germany-based game and will always operate on their time schedule because all the employees and tech support are in Germany or another EU country.

Dew Spinner

AJ
In other words, herding cats is not worth the rewards! I am in a 7th ranked FS in my world and going off path and wasting important badges still happens a lot. I believe it creates more angst among FS members than promotes team building. Every Black Smith, Statue or Neck;ace wasted just leaves the rest of the players exasperated! And everytime a certain path is called out and highlighted many players drop badges on the wrong path. Do we chat more...Yes, do we grind our teeth more..Double Yes! LOL

Dew Spinner

AJ
@Eudaemonia has a great GIF for hearding cats that IS the epitome of the FA! @Eudaemonia can you repost it here for a good laugh?!

BrinDarby

Is it really Inno's fault that your team can't figure out how to do better than 49th?
It..... is..... Inno's fault the prizes suck and the format sucks... Compared to Events, or
even the Spire , time invested =/= swag earned. All FAs seem to be for are ,
getting you 2 more artifacts.... seems FAs cause just as much drama in FSs, than
they do elicit teamwork.

Iyapo1

The prizes dont suck if it is a three day event (artifacts, ferris wheel galore, carting library). Going beyond the minimum for rank is the problem. Inno does not set the difficulty there, players do.