• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship Adventure

AussieChick

I completed the FA with nearly 300 unused badges.
Every time I went into the game to help, (hundreds of times!) We were sitting on 5 Bracelets required.
It has ruined the FA, which to my mind is not worth the effort anyway.
But, as it is a group comp. I do try to make a big effort.
Unless they change the issue with so many goods required to make a bracelet badge, I will just stop doing the FA.
Maybe I am a voice in the wilderness, maybe not. Maybe others feel the same angst.
I do not need the stress, and it is no longer fun like it used to be, where the group works hard and makes badges that they can actually place!

AussieChick

Yes we did, but it doesn't change the fact that bracelets are too hard to make, in my opinion. I don't say this so we can get a better rank.
All Fellowships would get it easier if they just tweaked the goods required. Then I would have not ended up with so many unused badges. We probably would have ended up the same ranking, as everyone would benefit, but we would have used more of our badges.

AussieChick

Every time they have tweaked the goods needed for a badge type, it has not been in our favor. Bracelets don't have to be a blocker if you plan for them. Generally, the smaller cities can make more of them, so have them focus on that badge.
So the amount of goods you need to make a bracelet, is different for different sized cities? Can you send where I might find that information.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Does anyone besides me think that the scores are getting crazy lately? I can remember when 50K won the FA. This last one, the number one team got nearly twice that (97900). That just seems insane to me.

BrinDarby

I completed the FA with nearly 300 unused badges.
and in 2 cities I finished FA with 150++ unused
bracelet badges..... its not that they are too hard
to make, or easy, its ya gotta get 1-2 ppl to
focus on bracelets...... ( & the right CH )

Last edited:

AussieChick

and in 2 cities I finished FA with 150++ unused
bracelet badges..... its not that they are too hard
to make, or easy, its ya gotta get 1-2 ppl to
focus on bracelets...... ( & the right CH )
Bracelets are made with good you produce. Your city makes X amount of goods. You can use a Manu buff, but how else can you " Focus" on bracelets. Any hints you give would be appreciated!

Flashfyre

Bracelets are made with good you produce. Your city makes X amount of goods. You can use a Manu buff, but how else can you " Focus" on bracelets. Any hints you give would be appreciated!
Have your lower chapter cities (who might have 3-5 T1 factories leveled) make bracelets from the 3- and 9-hour productions. Advise them to not worry about building lots of Lvl1 T1 factories for statues and necklaces (they can use them to supplement the goods production qty, tho, if they have the space). Since most higher-chapter players have reduced or even eliminated their maxed level T1 factories in favor of Sentients and Ascendeds, it's harder for them to generate the qty of needed marble/planks/steel to make lots of bracelets. In my Ch15 city, I have no boosted T1 factories, only boosted S1s - and they are terrible producers of T1 goods. As a result, I made fewer bracelets than in my Ch9 city with 5 maxed T1 factories.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
The Dwarven Citadel set makes tier 1 goods at any chapter below Elementals. The Pilgrim's Manor set gives tier 1, so does the Mermaid Evo, and the Everblossom Sleigh Evo building. And there are other Evo buildings that would, at the right chapter. My BF has the set buildings from the first Phoenix event, and one of the sets from the first Autumn Zodiac event as well.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
As @Flashfyre said, leave the badges which take identical time and effort for all players to the larger cities. Statues, bracelets, brews, groceries etc.

Many of the badges which are chapter dependent may be easier for the small cities to manage.
  • (Make sure your T1 factories are fully leveled before the FA starts, and you aren't using goods factories that aren't boosted.)
  • Hoard your magical manufacturing spells and do not ever collect without one on each fully levelled T1 factory if you can manage it. That gets you 50% more badges.
  • Have people who prefer to cater the tournaments put as many potion resources as possible into boosting T1 goods production then when an FA is coming, make sure you brew your potion before collecting if possible. Hoepfully with some saved fragments to boost criticals.
    • If doing the above, try to make sure everyone gets as close to having maximum potion flasks as possible by getting 2k points in the tournament.
  • If you run into coin badge issues, don't collect coins from residences and Golden Abyss without using Ensorcelled endowment anywhere it will boost you (any culture which has been helped recently)
  • Consider how bad you want it. Many people store Teleport spells from the Spire and dump a lot of their normal buildings for that week to make extra space for other buildings. I'm in chapter 17 and I ran 14 level 31 marble factories for the FA. I produced over a million marble every day for that week. We still only managed to place 11th on our server.
Finally, If Bracelet badges are easier to make for you, they will be easier for everyone else, too, then something else will be the deciding factor.

I had 310 Guard badges left at the end of the FA. Maybe they should make those harder?

BrinDarby

You can use a Manu buff, but how else can you " Focus" on bracelets.
@Flashfyre , @Lelanya , & @Ashrem ....
are all correct......

What I'm saying is have 1-2 ppl deticate thier flex space
to making bracelets. This is easier for lower CH players.
as @Flashfyre said, they can forego the other slums most
bigger players set up, for a T1 centered approach.

Because of the tech tree change, there are less CH3 players
possible to recruit, but a CH5 player can still do a good
job in just making bracelets.