• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Other Fellowship Adventure

Serra

The bracelet badge in the fellowship adventures is a stopper beyond belief.

In chapter 17 I have 3 maxed out marble manufacturing. The MOST I can make in 3 hours with those 3 buildings with enchantments on them is 36K. The requirement for me to get the bracelet badge is 77K. That's 9 hours of being here every 3 hours to collect. It simply isn't feasible.

This is true for all chapter levels per my fellowships in 6 worlds.

I would recommend that one of two things happens: a) lower the amount required to get this badge or b) reduce the number of badges required for each color on the map. They are all three fairly consistent with the number of badges required so it would be fair to all 3 map paths.

Just a suggestion for the developers because all 6 of my cities love participating in the FA but this kills every single one of them every single fellowship adventure.

Thanks for listening.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
When I did bracelets for my fellowship push last time, I put out 18 maxed (chapter 18) planks factories. It took up a lot of space, but it was the only way. On top of that, I kept all 18 with MM spells on them, and had both my aureate and my storm phoenixes out, and kept them fed. I actually fed them for 7 days all at once, so I wouldn't accidentally collect after the phoenixes expired (they only last 3 and ahalf hours, but they are worth it.) I think I can get 1 bracelet every 3 hours if I use 2 and a half factories to do it. (In other words, with 18 factories I can get 7 bracelets in 3 hours). But that's only because my ETC and my MH wonders are both maxed out. I could not do it without everything in combination (plus going to the building hut before I collect and watching an ad for a planks boost.) All together, without missing any part of the above items, you can supply a lot of bracelets for the group. Without it, forget it.

There is one other way to supply bracelets for the group. Have a player in Chapter 2 join your fellowship it starts. A chapter 2 that has maxed out their expansions and not built an MA, barracks, etc, will have enough room to just put down enough houses for pop, enough workshops for goods, and every inch of space otherwise occupied by Level 8 factories. (and just enough culture to support those.) We have a Chapter 2 player in our fellowship right now and so far he's made close to 400 bracelets (with 37 factories). I could NEVER match that total in my Chapter 18 city last year, even with my 18 maxed planks factories.

Mind you, he can't do anything else, virtually. Maybe a couple other badges, but very few. He's just the bracelet guy.

Darielle

One thing to mention ... the MOMENT that Chapter 2 person goes into Chapter 3, the bracelet totals will be so much higher that it will not be worth it. So it MUST be ONLY chapter two ... nothing else. He's got 900 kp built up and nothing to spend kp on, because he's trying not to move into Chapter 3 in order to help with the FA.

BrinDarby

Hey @Darielle ,
I used to be your bracelet guy once, and CH 3 or
even 4 can do it, just not CH 5 and beyond.... You
trade off 1 person who can't do Spire/Tourn for
that same person rock'n bracelets in a FA.

Darielle

Hey @Darielle ,
I used to be your bracelet guy once, and CH 3 or
even 4 can do it, just not CH 5 and beyond.... You
trade off 1 person who can't do Spire/Tourn for
that same person rock'n bracelets in a FA.
Sorry, but Chapter 2 is the very best for making bracelets. No other chapter will be able to match the amounts, and I'm talking actual numbers. My chapter 19 city can't make nearly as many bracelets as my chapter 2 guy, even if I were to put out 30 or 40 chapter 19 t1s planks.

Darielle

I'll take your word for it, see'n as I got force
migrated, and can't see current values and
it does seem badge chgs were made.
My chapter 2 guy averages about 150 bracelets per day. If he could get a few more expansions open (hard to do when they are all red and coins/supplies are a problem) he could up the total to 200 daily ... that is very possible for a maxed chapter 2.